Ending chapter of [QT] LTVHAS!

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 333 Ending

    Because Lao Gong is a god and has a long lifespan, so this time it was not Shi Mu who watched the other party go first, but closed his eyes first.

    Shi Mu was ready to open his eyes to hear the excited voice of System 001, thinking about the total number of points this time, but when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a completely strange place.

    No, it's not unfamiliar either... It feels a little familiar...

    Soon, the memory that has been suppressed in the depths of my mind suddenly appeared in my mind...

    Shi Mu opened his eyes wide and looked around in disbelief. What came from the tip of his nose was the smell of the hospital's unique disinfectant, and his body was limp and unable to exert any strength. This reminded him of the days when he was terminally ill and had to lie in the hospital for treatment.

    He looked down at his pale hands, the needle on the back of his hand was broken off by his action just now, revealing a small spot of red blood.

    He is back?

    Or...was it all just a sweet, long and unrealistic dream he had?

    Everything is so real, is it really a dream? ... No...

    Shi Mu suddenly realized that he couldn't remember the scenes of him getting along with his lover and children in many worlds.

    He wanted to cry a little, but he laughed, smiled, but tears suddenly flowed from his eyes.

    Just as he was thinking wildly, a childish voice suddenly appeared in his mind.

    "Master, master——"

    Shi Mu's eyes widened slightly, and

    he tentatively asked : "001?" It should be because you have collected all 50,000 points, Master, I didn’t even have time to say hello to you, and it took me a lot of effort to find the master!” Shi Mu felt relieved immediately, half smiling, half crying, half crying

    , "It's really great to hear your voice 001 again."

    001 was a little moved, and couldn't help but burst into tears: "Master Host... Actually, I am also quite reluctant to part with you, Mr. Host. Although you are usually stingy and like me very much, Mr. Host, you almost bald my hair, but I still like it very much." Master Host."

    Shi Mu didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    It seems that 001 still holds a grudge.

    He asked: "By the way, 001, am I the first life now? Why is my memory suddenly blurred?"

    001: "Well, the host has successfully completed the task. According to the agreement, naturally I want to send the host back. In addition, please rest assured, the host, the physical illness of the host has been completely cured, and you have all kinds of abilities and things in the small world, but because your body is too weak now, the host I can’t bear the huge power, so although the host has transformed the body, it still needs to be cultivated for a while.” “As for the host,

    your memory has become blurred, and it is also because the host’s mental power is too strong. Your current brain suddenly It takes a gradual process to save such a huge mental power all at once, and in this process, the brain will subconsciously delete some memories in order to protect itself.”