Harvest Moon Festival

I couldn't get any sleep last night. The hotel owner's girlfriend is still on my case about what happened a few weeks ago. Everytime I enter the hotel, all conversation stops and everyone stares at me. I've learned to ignore them.

Nifty took my clothes earlier. I assume she does all the cleaning and tailoring. While I was waiting for a change of clothes, I decided to dress my wounds from the run in with those lizards. I cleaned the wounds out in the shower and managed to wrap bandages around both wounds. Oddly enough, I hardly felt any pain. 

Afterwards, I laid my Mac-10 and 1911 on the desk in the corner of the room. I field-stripped them and began to clean them. After I cleaned them, I did an ammo check before putting them in their respective holsters. 

After about fifteen minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and heard something zip past me. When I looked back, I saw a pile of neatly folded clothes on the corner of the bed. I'm gonna have to start paying her if she works this hard. 

I changed into the outfit laid before me. A perfect fit, as always. After getting fully dressed, I looked at myself in the giant standing mirror in the opposite corner of the room.

 After getting fully dressed, I looked at myself in the giant standing mirror in the opposite corner of the room

As I was looking in the mirror, my phone rang. It was from Blitzo. I picked up the phone and pressed the green button.

Blitzo: He-Hey, Jacket! How's my favorite employee? Anyway, I just wanted to ask if you would like to come with me and the crew to the Harvest Moon Festival? Since you can't talk back, which I love about you, I'll take your absence or attendance as your answer. Meet us at the office, gotta go, byeeee!

 After he hung up, I looked back at the mirror to see the trio that has been haunting me. 

Richard: This Harvest Moon festival is not what it seems.

Don Juan: Sounds like fun! Besides, you deserve a break.

Rasmus: A break?! He's done nothing since he's gotten here!

Ignoring them, I pulled my mask over my head and made my way to my Acado. If Blitzo is involved, there's always a hitch. 

Once I reached one of the only available parking spots, I get out and head towards the front door of the office building. I was about to reach for the door handle when I heard someone call my name.

Blitzo: whistle Yo, Jacket! Over here!

I turned to see Blitzo hanging his body out of the driver's side window. I approached the side of the van. 

Blitzo: We're headed up to Wrath for this Harvest Moon Festival. You in? And no, this is not a paid vacation.

I look into the driver's side mirror to see… them.

Don Juan: A nice, relaxing day with your friends, what could go wrong?

Rasmus: A day wasted, more like it.