Chapter twenty-six

I woke up, feeling someone kissing the side of my face

I woke up, feeling someone kissing the side of my face. I frowned but once the familiar of freesia and rose scent made its way to my nose, I couldn't help but grin. My hand gripped her bare ass as I savoured her touch.

"Good morning, sunshine," she said happily as she straddled me and rested her head on her hands which were laying on my chest now. I opened my eyes and placed my hand on the side of her face.

"Buongiorno, amore," she grinned right back at me as I took her in. Her hair, despite the morning, looked beautiful and well-brushed. Her face seemed natural and happy, while her eyes showed me some fatigue. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. Better than the past few nights anyway," I smiled as I caressed her cheek. I knew that within the next few minutes, I would get hard by how she lay on top of me but I tried to not let it get to my head. I wanted one of our simple chats before I fucked her every way she liked. "And you?"

"Really well," I put my hand beside me as she stared at my face like she liked to do. "Gods, you like me so much you can't look away," she tried to hide her smile but I noticed the way her cheeks turned the lightest shade of pink.

"Anything on your agenda today?" She asked me, hoping to change the subject.

"A few things. I'll be going to Eduardo's office in the city later, so I guess I'll need all the luck I can get."

"I wish I could go with you," I smiled before I shook my head.

"I don't. Not because I don't love you, fiore, but because then I'd have to be careful with my anger."

"Because you don't want to be angry around me?" I smile carved itself on my face. It was a strange feeling to be smiling so much. But that was what happened when Brielle was around.

"I promised myself that I wouldn't be angry in front of you. Even if that anger isn't directed towards you" she placed a kiss on my lips before returning to her comfortable state on my body.

"You're adorable, you know that, right?" I chuckled before I threaded my hand in her hair and tugged hard, making her mouth fall open.

"You want me to show you just how adorable I can be?" I saw just how much her pupils dilated and how the beautiful shade of pink coloured her cheeks.

"What if I do?" She challenged, my cock hardening the moment her words left her mouth.

I pulled her mouth to mine and spent the next half an hour giving her the best damn morning I could give her. I kissed the spot on her neck before getting out of bed and heading into the closet where I had left some extra of my clothes for times like these.

"Since when do you keep clothes in my closet?" I heard her ask from the bed. I smiled as I put on a pair of boxers as well as black pants and slid a belt through the loops as I walked over to the door, looking at the beauty in the bed.