*Shameless Self Promo*

Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!!! Feel free to leave your thoughts and reviews if you have any.

This might be my favorite piece of writing that I've published here. I put a lot of myself into it. I've used it as a safe space to speak on and process emotions that I don't think I could otherwise put into words. I really hope it's made you feel something. My intention is always to invoke thoughts and feelings.

Onto the shameless self promo!

If you liked this book then please feel free to check out other works in my profile.

Finished original works include:

Disingenuous - queer fiction dealing with religious trauma, addiction and found family.

The Adventures of Sebastian - Spin off of Disingenuous; coming of age; dealing with growth, anxiety and finding purpose and self worth.

Coming soon:

Dramatic Child Stars - a reimagining of my fan fiction series After the End; deals with addiction, fame, sexuality, gender, and family. I am very excited about this work and have already posted the disclaimers. I promise it's not a copy and paste of the original.

I hope to see you all again! Having you on these adventures with me means the absolute world to me

Thank you!