𝟏𝟏 ✪ 𝐍𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

Wednesday, November 23rd, 1978
⚠️TW: abuse⚠️

TATUM'S POV
____________________

I woke up to some chattering, like someone talking, but there isn't another person talking back. I roll over to my side and see Finney, sitting up against the wall, muttering some words to himself. "Finney?" I say, with a raspy voice. He looks up from the ground and smiles slightly. "Morning, Tay." He says, and gets up from the wall. "What we're you doing?" I ask, half awake. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." He smiles faintly, and sits down on the bed. He looked like he had been crying. I saw some stained tears on his face, and his eyes were bloodshot red.

"Finney, are you okay?" I say, getting a little concerned. I sat up, and moved closer to Finn. "Yeah. Of course." He lies. This hoe can't lie to me, I know everything about him.

"Finney. I know you're lying. Tell me the truth." I say, getting a little annoyed. "Tatum, seriously, I'm fine." Finney lies, once again. I start to get a little more annoyed, and confused. "Finn. I swear, if you don't tell me why you were crying—" I start, but then I get off by Finns voice. "shush tatum.. shhh." He hushes me with his finger. I couldn't help but smile, "Your so annoying Finn." I say smiling, but it soon faded away once the door slowly creeped open.

"Good morning." The grabber says, dragging the O's. I just stayed silent, but Finney spoke up. "Morning." Finney glared. "Well good morning to you to little girl." The grabber fixated his body towards me. I gulped, "uh, m- morning." I stuttered, a little scared. He looked angry, well, his voice sounded angry. He had his stupid mask on. It was smiling.

"Did you two sleep well?" The grabber asked, walking towards us slowly. "We slept fine." I said, quickly. Finney glanced over at me, then back at the grabber. "Good." He said, sour. "I'll go." He said, and walked over to the door. Before he could shut it, Finney called out. "I hate you. You ruined my life. You ruined my best friends life. I hope you die." Finney said, angrily and glared at the The Grabber. "What did you just say to me?" The grabber turned around, in disbelief. Maybe there is a side of Finney I don't know about.

I looked scared, terrified, actually. I wish Finney wouldn't have said that, he's so stupid! "You heard me." Finney spoke. "Don't you ever disrespect me again, you understand that naughty boy?" The Grabber was now standing at the foot of the bed, furious. Finney didn't speak, so The Grabber slapped him. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. I flinched. I knew The Grabber was gonna do something, I just didn't expect that to happen.

Finney looked hurt, but he also looked like it didn't phase him, which was really sad. He touched it, but still, had a blank expression on his face. The Grabber walked away to the door and shut off the lights and closed the door, except this time, he didn't lock the door. "Finn— Finney, are you okay?!" I say worried for him. I scoot closer and touch cup his face with my hands, and rub my thumb against his face. I looked into his brown eyes. They looked so pretty, like I could get lost into them forever. Suddenly, Finney's face inched closer to my face, and our noses were touching. He leaned in, and..

RING

RING

RING

Me and Finney jumped back, looking embarrassed. I was super flustered, and I was blushing like crazy. Finney also looked the same, only he seemed more nervous and embarrassed. It was cute.