Chapter 12: Uncle Shen's Phone Call

Taking the elevator down to the underground garage, Shen Xun had the sports car key on his fingers and turned it round and round.

Open the car door, start the car, and after paying the parking fee, Shen Xun drove around the neighborhood. He didn't go out much before. It was either a school or a villa, and the shopping mall had only been here before.

Listening to the chatting of the female students in the class, there is also a Dongshan shopping mall nearby, let's take a look at the above place first today, and come to buy goods tomorrow afternoon.

When I opened the navigation, I just entered the word Dongshan, and four or five locations appeared. Shen Xun clicked on the icon of the shopping mall, and the route popped up. Shen Xun drove to the vicinity of the shopping mall, and then searched for other nearby shopping malls.

The entire population of E City is 200 million, not counting the migrant workers. She buys a lot in the mall without fear of being targeted.

Calculating the time, the stone pot fish should have been delivered to the villa, so Shen Xun turned the car around and drove home.

If we talk about the best villa area in E city, then Ziyuan definitely ranks first, not to mention the security.

Four security guards stood guard in front of the villa, and Shen Xun drove in after saying hello.

After Shen Xun parked the car, ten stone pot fish were quietly placed in front of the villa door, together with a flat hot pot. Shen Xun moved the things into the villa and put them into the space.

At nine o'clock, Shen Xun took a shower and put on a facial mask. He has been so busy recently that he didn't sleep well. Today, he had a little free time. After cleaning up, he lay on the bed. Shen Xun took out his mobile phone and searched for fitness equipment near City B.

Delivering the goods to the door, Shen Xun ordered all kinds of fitness equipment for exercising, and also contacted the best building materials near Tianfu Community for decoration.

After three days, go to City B and buy a house in Tianfu

The house, doors and glass have to be redecorated. Fortunately, they contacted in advance. They have arrangements every day, and it happens to be her turn the day after tomorrow. It's also because the time is not in a hurry. If he is in a hurry, Shen Xun probably will spend a lot of money to stop it.

After looking at the two anti-theft doors and the sound-proof and explosion-proof glass, Shen Xun didn't go to sleep until he placed an order on the merchant's WeChat.

Tonight is the normal time to fall asleep. I don't know what information is swiped on the phone, but Shen Xun is already asleep, the screen is still on, and the AI ​​voice broadcasting the information is still going on. After about a minute and a half, the screen automatically goes to sleep.

The alarm clock was not set, but Shen Xun was woken up by the ringing of the mobile phone. Bai Nen's arm stretched out from the velvet quilt, fumbled around the pillow twice, but accidentally clicked on reject.

The annoying ringing in the room suddenly disappeared, and Shen Xun drowsily went through what he had to do today, and he could still sleep for a while.

Within two minutes, the phone rang again, and Shen Xun came to his senses completely. He supported his body and held the phone in front of his eyes, "Second Uncle."

Shen Xun pressed the answer button, and a man's stern voice came out from the loudspeaker, "Shen Xun, where are you now? Are you not at school?"

Shen Xun pressed the loudspeaker, got up, got dressed, washed his face and brushed his teeth.

Forget that Shen Tong and her are in the same school. Shen Tong, the second uncle's second child, usually likes to monitor her in school when he has nothing to do, and then report her situation to the second uncle.

Shen Xun didn't respond, and Uncle Shen was still rambling on, basically asking her if she met some dubious classmates, if she fell in love early, and girls should keep themselves clean.

"You are still old

Little, focus on your studies. If you will be outstanding in the future, you won’t be able to find any boys. Think about the matter that your second uncle mentioned to you last time. Now Shen’s technology is steadily improving. You give the shares to Erbo to help you take care of it. Isn't it also your parents' wish to grow Shen's technology. "

Shen Xun was speechless, hypocritical.

Probably Shen Tong said something bad about himself in front of them, it doesn't matter, they'd better live to the end and let her do it herself.

"Are you finished? Hang up when you're done."

"Shen Xun, what's your attitude? I'm your second uncle, your only relative in this world. What kind of tone are you talking to your elders now?" His expression almost cracked.

"Husband, what's the matter," the woman leaned gently beside Shen Zhong, wanting to hear what Shen Xun said, which made Shen Zhong so angry.

Shen Xun hung up the phone, and the woman only heard the beeping tone of the hangup. Shen Zhong's face was not very good, and the kite that had been firmly in his hand suddenly broke and flew away one day.

If I had known earlier, I would have broken the kite's wings, so that even though it could fly, it was still under control.

Shen Xun hung up the phone and washed off the foam on his face. The CEO of Bluestar Technology was a bit slow, did he want to secretly infiltrate Shen's little by little.

The doorbell of the villa rang, and it was the takeaway. Shen Xun put dozens of takeaways into the space, with buns in his mouth, went down to the underground garage, and drove a big G with a bigger space today.

The car window was opened halfway, and the fragrance of trees, flowers and plants in the villa area was blown into the car from the window. It was refreshing, and Shen Xun felt that he was in a better mood after being spoiled by Shen Zhong in the morning.