Chapter 144 Save My Son

More than an hour later, Zhou Nan didn't come, but his father came.

The man stumbled and ran to Shen Xun's car, with an eager expression, he reached out and patted on Shen Xun's car window.

The force was so strong that the window of the car slammed, Shen Xun put the milk tea and fruit into the space, opened the door, "what's the matter?".

The man's legs and feet are inconvenient, and the crutches have flown to nowhere. It is obvious that he climbed up from the foot of the mountain, and the palms of his hands are covered with blood.

"Miss Shen, my son is missing, please save my son," the man said with a sad face and tears in his eyes.

Rough palms wiped away the tears on his face indiscriminately, and the man clasped Shen Xun's open car door tightly, refusing to let go.

After contacting Shen Xun with his son for half a year, the man clearly understood Shen Xun's temper.

He was afraid, afraid that if he let go, Shen Xun would be able to close the car door and leave.

He knew that Shen Xun was capable, and there was nothing he could do. He couldn't find anyone to help, and the only person he could think of was Shen Xun.

Shen Xun's eyes were on the fingertips of the doorknob, and the man's fingertips turned white from the force, and Shen Xun frowned.

Zhou Nan was driving a tricycle with crystals installed on it. With such a big target, many people should see him.

Shen Xun raised his hand to hold the man's wrist, wanting to break the man's hand away, but when he sensed Shen Xun's intention, the man's expression became even more sad.

"Miss Shen, I beg you, please save my son," the man knelt on the ground with his broken leg supported by one hand, his head banging loudly.

"Get up," Shen Xun let go of the man's wrist.

She still has a cart of crystals in Zhou Nan's place. If Zhou Nan disappeared, where did her crystals go? She would trade them for food.

The man is still kowtowing

, blood had been knocked out from his forehead, and stones from the ground were embedded in the wound, the man didn't seem to notice it.

With impatience on Shen Xun's face, he used some strength to break the man's wrist. The man wailed and wanted to reach out to hug Shen Xun's left foot.

Shen Xun moved aside quickly with sharp eyes and quick hands, and the man hugged him empty.

"Let me ask you, did anyone see him when he left the base?" Shen Xun knelt down and looked at Zhou Nan's father lying on the ground.

Zhou Nan's father was stunned for a moment, and propped up his body with his hands, "Yes, I asked the people at the gate of the base, and they all said that they saw him leaving the base on three wheels."

The man told Shen Xun what happened when he went to the base to find Zhou Nan, without saying a word, and Shen Xun stood up in deep thought.

Ignoring the man lying on the ground, Shen Xun got into the car, started the car and drove down the mountain.

According to what Zhou Nan's father said, Shen Xun could already think of where Zhou Nan disappeared.

Laifu rushed out from the forest and followed behind Shen Xun's car.

Drive the car onto the trail. Due to the large number of missing people recently, there are no people walking on this trail, so Shen Xun put the car into the space.

Laifu followed behind Shen Xun, sticking out his tongue to lick the sweat from the tip of his nose, "Oh~~".

Laifu howled, his voice was dry, and there was no one around, Shen Xun took out the water basin from the space, poured a basin of water into it, and Laifu buried his head in it to drink.

A tricycle came out of the mountain forest, Shen Xun raised his hand to put the water basin into the space, and even Laifu went to install the space together.

The three rounds looked very familiar, Shen Xun recognized Zhou Nan's car at a glance, and looked towards the car board, the car board was empty.

No spar.

Shen Xun reached out and stopped the three rounds. The driver was a woman. Seeing someone blocking the car, the woman

The person stepped on the brakes and got out of the car. Without too much nonsense, Shen Xun took out a pistol from the back of his waist and pointed it at the woman, "Where did you get this car?"

The woman looked terrified, and raised her hands, "I... I picked it up in the back, and this car was thrown in the grass."

She also saw it when she was looking for ore in the forest, so don't let it go.

"Did you see anything in the car?" With so many crystals, the other party didn't even want the car, so the crystals should have been thrown away.

"No...no, I only saw this car when I saw it, and I saw nothing else."

The woman never let go of her raised hands, "Is this car yours? I don't want it anymore. Can you let me go? Don't kill me."

There was fear on the woman's face, she never thought that picking up a car would cost her life.

Shen Xun looked at the woman's expression as if she was lying. It seemed that the other party took her spar and took Zhou Nan away as well.

Seeing Shen Xun putting away the gun in his hand, the woman hurriedly ran away on the trail, fearing that Shen Xun would repent and shoot her.

The tricycle was also parked by the side of the path, Shen Xun let Laifu out, and riding Laifu, Shen Xun walked towards the forest where the woman came.

Following the traces of the tricycle in the forest, Shen Xun found the grass where the tricycle was discarded, "Hmm...".

Shen Xun pushed aside the grass, and there were several bags of crystals hidden behind. These were her crystals. Shen Xun picked up the crystals hidden in the grass.

Fourteen bags of crystals.

Taking out the spar bag, Shen Xun took out the car from the space and put the spar in the car.

"Stop..., um... Sister Xun, why are you here," Zhou Nan held a dagger in his hand.

Hearing the familiar voice, Shen Xun looked back, Zhou Nan's whole body was stained red with blood.