*Pat*

(Your first time meeting patty 💀)
That picture tho😭^

__________________________________

When you where walking along the tree line you hear footsteps behind you and when you turn around nothing is there (maybe I'm hearing stuff) you say in your mind.As you begin to walk fast you hear the steps again.

Of course you ignore it again and head down a hill to a small creek so you can be alone for awhile... or are you?

When you lay back on a rock you hear walking once again and now your starting to freak out.The moment you go to get up something pulls you down from behind.

When you look up as the person comes in front of you, you are face to face with Patrick hockstetter
(Gross) you thought as you looked at the boy with a blood covered face.

When you tried to make your great escape you felt a burning on your inter-thigh.

He was putting his damn lighter to your leg.As you let out a hiss of pain and a loud "damn" the creepy smile on his face became bigger and his eyes were filled with lust...

There was honestly nothing you could do about the situation you where in even if you did make it out he would have made sure he caught you again, but all you knew was some motherfucker has you pinned down and is probably about to kill you.

He put his hand with those long skinny fingers around your neck putting a little bit of pressure every time you would move.

After a while when you understood what he was doing you saved yourself by stopping the movement.He moved closer,almost too close as you asked "what the fuck do you want".He's odd smile came back to his just as odd face as he said "you".He didn't give you a moment to answer and he kissed you and short after stuck his tongue in your mouth.

After him harassing your mouth for awhile he finally pulled away and jerked you up from the rock you where pinned against.

"On your knees" he demanded "excuse me?" You said in a genuinely scared tone

"Suck my dick"
"What no!"
"I'll make you then"

He pulled you in for another kiss and as he did you punched him in the ribs and started to run.You knew he was following but you really didn't care as you tried to make it to the main road.

From then on that boy would follow you all the time, you were thinking about actually trying to just talk to him (yea right, he totally wouldn't try to fuck me if I did) you thought.
—————————————————————————
                              *The End *
Bro thought y'all was getting smut😭
This is so bad lmao I suck at making stories like that
Like there was no talking 😭