6.𝓣𝓾 𝓳𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓪 🌟

I loved you for reasons that were
unknown to me.

Was it your eyes ? Was it your smile?
Was it the way you talk?
Or was it the way you looked at me?

I don't know !!!

-Ehaan

......

Ehaan was enjoying the chandani raat , the view of half moon surrounded by the numerous twinkling lights standing solamnly in his balcony . His hands resting on the railings, cold breeze messing with his silky hairs , his fair skin glowing in a moon light making him look like a prince charming .
Ehaan remembered how his mother teased  him about her knowing his crush as his whole face become red  due to the  embarassment. He never knew how his mother got to know about the feelings which he had burried deep down in his heart. Was he that obvious for her.....

Ehaan came inside the room as he headed towards his wodrobe. He opened the door as he scrunce down opening a secret drawer. A drawer which holds a lovely secret of him. His eyes fell on the shining ornament which he had kept securely in his drawer , her bracelet. He held the bracelet delicately in his slender fingers , the bracelet adored by the small butterflies and the  small ghongroos that makes the ghingling sound.
He chuckled as a flashback of their beautiful accident  come in his mind . The way her bracelet was struck in his shirt , the way he was lost in her Ocean like eyes , the way she was panicked , the way she kept mumbling sorry in her angelic voice. Uff !!!!

Soon his attention was drawn by an old scrapbook. He took out the scrapbook dusting it , he opened it delicately . His dark orbs shined with unknown excitement and feeling as he took out the Polaroids of that particular girl who has wrapped him around her tinny-winny finger unknown to her.

Ehaan was admiring her with a small smile playing on his lips. He come out again with her photographs sitting on the swing in the balcony . This photos had been taken by 11 years old self of  him when he just learned to use the camera. When his father brought him the Polaroid camera which he wanted for so long time , all he wanted was to capture a beautiful view in his new camera . And  indeed he found a beautiful view when he saw a 9 years old Aadya  playing in the garden with her sister .

He gigled as he kept looking at the very first photo which he captured in which Aadya was laughing her heart out playing with his brother and sister .Ehaan still remembers how he secretly took her candid without anyone noticing . At first they both were shy , they never talked with eachother but soon they found a way towards one another. He used to admire her from far , but never intended to approach her until one day they had their first ever moment.

11 years old Ehaan was doing his homework in his room when suddenly Ishaan entered his room panting heavely as he has run all over here,his face panick stricken.
"Bhai , wo.... come fast" Ishaan said breathing heavely.
"What happened Ishaan , will you tell me clearly ?," Ehaan put aside the work in his hands listening his little brother who always call the trouble for them by his kands.
"Actually bhai ..... Aadya fall and she is crying." As soon he  completed his words Ehaan felt his heart pounding with the thought about his fragile girl getting hurt.
"What-" he quickly run downstairs with little Ishaan following him.

He came at the back side of their house as the scene in front  of him  made his eyes soften. There she was sitting on the ground holding her knee crying silently. Isha sitting near her consolling her not to cry .
Ehaan walked towards her , he kneled down at her level scanning her face silently. This was the very first time when he was  very close to her. His heart skipped when she innocently kept looking in his eyes with her tear stained face . Aadya's  big doe eyes filled with the tears , her body was trembling from her constantly weeping . Her small button like nose which had turned red till now , her pinks lips forming a pout.