10. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝔂 (✿^‿^)

Damn , you take me high
That I feel like I can fly ,
But I fall out of the sky
When I look into your eyes......

~Ehaan

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

It was the start of the new day , new struggle opportunities , new adventures and many more new things for the first year students. Every one was excited for the upcoming fresher party which was going to held after two weeks , organised by the seniors for welcoming their beloved juniors.

Some were busy in planning the events , some were practicing for the cultural events , some were thinking of the ideas to regg the juniors , whereas some were finding it as a opportunity to bunk the classes.

Aadya had dragged Sneha in the library with her as she wanted to find some books for her. No not any Academic book but some romantic novels.

" Aadu be quick , I am hella hungry. Pihu and Ru are already waiting for us in canteen." Sneha said rubbing her palm on her empty stomach which was growling every now and then due to hunger.
"Yeah yeah , just let me find the book then we will go ." Aadya said busy in finding that book on shells .

There were not so many students in the library as everyone was busy with the preparations for the fresher party . Aadya along with Sneha sprinted towards the reading rooms that were having the piles of books of different genera . She was busy in finding the book but her moments halted when those light brown eyes of her landed on him .........again ! Is it a coincidence or something that wherever she goes she find him , Her mr. Angry bird ? Umm maybe .....

Her eyes flickerd with delight looking at him in those white formal shirt neatly tucked in his black plants with ususal sleaves roled . It looked like he had come straight out of a Hollywood movie .
His eyes wholly concentrated on the book in his hands , sitting on the bench in the middle of the that reading room.

She wished she could be that book in his hands , and that's it the mere thought of this made her feel butterflies . But only she knows she would faint away at that instant with his eyes on her.

Aadya was in her own world without noticing that there were other two pairs of eyes looking at not her but at eachother with that same emotions that they think it is not anymore amidst them.
Sneha and Aarav .......

Aarav who was sitting beside Ehaan , looked at the two girls entering the room . His eyes locked with Sneha the moment she looked at him . His eyes saw the way her eyes had lost its shine , the way her face radiated nothing but the hurt , looking at him . He knew though she pretends like she don't care about him anymore , but somewhere she too wants him like how he wants her back too .

Sneha's eyes softened for a moment looking at Aarav's devastated state . He was not anymore that bubbly Aarav she knew , it was like he had forgotten to smile the moment she aburaptly walked from his life without telling him the reason , which was killing him from inside .

Both were hurt at the core . But who was at fault ?

"Sneha ......" He meekly wishperd her name trying to control his emotions . He just wanted to know what was his fault that she decided to just live him like this . He wanted to know why she do that even knowing how much he loved her . Didn't she loved him? Was all those promises that she made to be at his side was fake ? No , today he wanted all the answers of his question from her.

Ehaan awarted his gaze from a book after listening Aarav . He looked at front as his eyes landed on Aadya who was looking at him lost in her own thoughts . But Aadya was quick enough to come out from her thoughts the moment she heard Aarav's voice , making her aware of his presence .
Aadya looked anywhere but him , making him smile looking at her.