𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺

ꨄ︎

𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨

Once I enter the house everything changes.

"We are sleeping in seperate rooms,the guest room is down the hall to your left.Dont come in my office unless I ask you to.Outside we can act like a couple,in here dont dare try anything.Got that?"
Matteo says,looking at me dead in the eyes

"Yeah okay,whatever"
I say and walk upstairs with my things,making my way to the guest bedroom.I unpack all my things and put them in place.I hear the door fling open and see Matteo walking in.

"We are having a family dinner.Dress nice and no nonsense"
Matteo says and leaves.
"Learn how to knock!"
I say,annoyed at his stupid manners.

                                      ఌ︎

I dress up in a nice long but tight dress that reveals my curves perfectly.I do my make-up and fix my hair.I put some jewelery on and my heels.I grab my purse and walk outside to see Matteo waiting for me.

"Its about time,Valentina.Come on we are going to be late"
Matteo says and I roll my eyes in annoyance.I walk outside with him in one of his luxury cars.We enter and he drives to his parents house.
"Alright we are here.No nonsense."
Matteo says and walks out.I walk out too,we interlock hands and hand inside the house.I keep on a smile and an act of 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆.I help Matteos mother with the setting up and I sit next to Matteo.

"Thank you Valentina for helping me"
Matteos mother says with a warm smile
"Anytime"
I say and return the smile.Atleast Matteos mother is kind.

"Matteo,how is it going? I bet youre having a great time with such a great woman"
Matteos mother says.

"Oh,uh.Yeah! We spend alot of time together!"
Matteo says with the most fakest smile I have ever seen but his parents somehow believed it.
"Say something good."
Matteo whispers in my ear and I glare at him for a moment before turning back to his parents.

"Yeah it has been great!"
I say with a smile as feel Matteo holding my hand very tightly.
"What the hell."
I whisper to Matteo.

"Act right for gods sake Valentina"
Matteo whispers back.

"I am!"
I whisper yell at him.
"Now stop holding my hand so tight before they ask why my hand is red!"
I whisper to him again and his grip becomes less tight.

                                       ఌ︎

Back home I ignore him completely.I go to my bedroom and take a warm shower,calming myself down.As I get ready for bed I hear another woman in the house.𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬?
I ignore it and go to bed.
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔.

                                      ꨄ︎   

𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑼𝒀𝑺 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀𝑬𝑫!!♥︎♥︎