𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑨

ꨄ︎
𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑨

I walk out of my bedroom and see Matteos door open.I see the woman from before,leaving the house.I ignore it and go to the kitchen.I grab a glass of water and lean against the counter.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.
"𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐,𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒗𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔?"
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬
"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐"
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬.
"𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒗𝒂,𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒆?"
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬
"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐"
𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬"
I whisper to myself.But this is just Arranged,right? Why should I feel bad for someone who is living the life he wants and I have to feel bad because Im useless?

My thoughts get cut out as I hear Matteo calling me.
"Valentina!"
he says and I look up.
"What?"
I say looking annoyed
"Finaly,is all you do think?"
Matteo says.I look up at him,his shirtless back as he is turned to the fridge.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚,𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"No I dont"
I say and put the glass in the sink.
"And is all you do in a day hook up with women?"
I say as I look at him from head to toe and exit the kitchen.

"Watch your mouth!"
Matteo yells from afar but I just roll my eyes and go upstairs,ignoring him.

ఌ︎

As Matteo is waiting for another woman to hook up with in the living room I get ready to go out.I put on a tight and short black dress and some jewelery.I do my make-up and fix my hair,I grab my heels and put them on.I grab my purse and walk downstairs to the door,ready to exit the house.

"Where do you think you are going?"
Matteo says,standing behind me.
"Out,why does it bother you?"
I say and cross my arms as I look up at him.
"Going out like that? No"
Matteo says

"Uhm yes I am.If youre allowed to go hook up with women,im allowed to hook up with men."
I say and shrug.I go to open the door and feel him grab my wrist.

"Youre not going anywhere!"
Matteo said with a hint of anger
"Yes I am!"
I say and yank my arm away.I exit the house and drive to the nearest bar.

𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑶

I watch her walk out and clentch my fists in anger.I call the woman I had plans with and cancel them.I get in my car and drive to her location after I tracked it down.I park my car outside of the bar and get out.

"Dammit 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂."

ꨄ︎

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫👀
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!!