•Epilogue•

"you are so platonically mine that it feels too unreal"

••●••

Mornings.

Every chance to new sort of dramas. May it be because of breakfast, milk, croissants or simply waking up.

And Annika can never go a day without this morning drama.

"Why did you add milk before cereals?" She screamed on the top of her lungs, while standing on the dinning table chair and looking down at Madhyam. Who was trying real hard to control his laugh.

She looked too adorable like this!

"And you have the audacity to laugh?" She gasped and there came her mother from behind her.

"What's wrong madam? Why are you becoming Jhansi ki Rani?" Annika's mother asked from across the table.
(Queen on Jhansi)

"Look na mumma. He added cereals AFTER adding milk in my bowl. Gussa nahi aega?" Annika asked with a pout and sat down the chair.
(Wouldn't I get angry?)

"Leave it aunty, it's her daily drama." It was Nikhil who commented from across the table. He was busy eating his own cereals very calmly that it irked Annika.

"You bas-

"Annika!" Madhyam whisper screamed from behind her and she realised her mother was in the same room.

"You basket! See me outside." She completed her her previous sentence, this time decently and glared at Nikhil, who looked not at all affected by it.

"Oh God, Annika. Leave it na. Why does it even matter what you add before. It's all going to be in your stomach afterall?" Her mother commented and made her way out towards the garden, where Annika's papa was sitting.

It had been two years since they graduated the college. Two years of pure bliss. They felt so complete now.

Nikhil and Monika got engaged one month after graduation. And they'll get married in six months.

While on the other hand, Annika and Madhyam are still in their cute starting dating period. Where they are spoiling each other with all their heart. Her parents knows about them and are really happy.

Ms. Sharda also got to know about their relationship a while ago, and she wasn't exactly happy. She sure always liked Annika as a student but according to her she was too spirited to be her daughter in law. However, after Madhyam had some 'talks' with her in alone, she decided not to pry in his business.

"Hey baby, what's up." Nikhil's mood suddenly lightened and Annika cringed at the nickname he gave to Manny.

He got a call from his favourite girl and leaving the cereals, he left the dinning to talk to her.

Result? Annika and Madhyam were the only ones left.

"You know I'm still angry with you." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. And just in that moment he wrapped his arms around her comparatively smaller frame.

"Am sorry sorry, soooorryyyyy ma'lady." Saying this he kissed her cheek and pulled back, still having his arms around her waist.

She officially melted in his embrace.

"Why are you so sweet like this." She whined and hugged him back.

"Cause am yours?" He replied and she whined again causing him to laugh out loud.

"Stop being cheesy!" She exclaimed.

"But don't you love the cheesy me?" He asked.

"I know right."she sighed and her parents, who were watching these kids from afar felt good seeing them together and prayed for their happiness.

Oddly enough, her protective father also approved Madhyam for her. He can see how much the guys adores his daughter and vice versa. There's absolutely no reason to oppose.

But then an expression of horror crossed their face when the young couple leaned in for a kiss.

Quickly, her parents turned around and left the dinning area, poorly traumatised.

While Annika and Madhyam were lost in each other and their love for each other!

Officially ended.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

Hello y'all! This is me, the author, Arya.

So I'm happy to announce that the first short story of improved version of "Nawazish" has ended here. Tho the first draft will always be dearest to me, this one is just better.

So if you have read 'Raag' before, just enjoy the new version now. And if you are an ftr, enjoy this one. It's more worthy I swear♡

That's all for now.
~Love,
Arya :)