•1

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

In the heavenly gorgeous haveli where the loud noises were continuously bombarding and the chaotic laughter of kids and adults was audible from all the corners, the bride deemed the opposite.

She was sitting in front of the long plain mirror, looking at herself while thinking what did go wrong that she had came on this side of life.

She thought her mere existence was a blessing from God considering how she used to be his favourite child. But as she grew up she realised it was all just a blurry image.

Afterall, the line between favourite and disgusted in very thin.

This was the moment she was reconsidering all her life choices. All the goods which were very few and the bads which were too much she did, were all coming in front of her eyes.

She knew she wasn't a pure saint. But she still thought she deserves better.

But Karma knows its way the best.

"Aradhya. Beta aap taiyaar hai?" Her to-be mother-in-law's sweet voice came ringing in her ears. She knew that if this time she surrendered herself in front of the greedy demands of some people who doesn't even matter to her, she'll have to do the same her whole life.

And this was something she extremely hated. She always had hated the forced control her family had on her. It disgusted her. She was a rebel and she knew it and loved this fact.

So she did the most wonderful thing she could at the moment.

Her to-be mother-in-law was still about a few meters away from her room. Perks of having a big mansion.

She was alone in the room. She knew it was her chance to freedom of else she was going to regret.

Thus, she locked her room from inside and carefully got away from the haveli from the other door. She did this all in a very short span of time and that too without coming in eyes of anyone.

But not before leaving a handwritten note.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Reva was a sweetheart. Everyone adored her and loved her to the moon and back. Well, everyone except Mr. Grump. As she calls him.

No. He never said this to her but she was sure of this fact. Whenever their families met and talked, he was always quite and practically ignorant towards her. Not even greetings, nothing from his side to her.

She did tried at start to mingle with him as friends considering the fact that their families are best friends since decades.

But alas! The man is made of stone.

"REVA! kaha kho gayi ho. Main kabse aawaz laga rahi hu." Reva, who was lost in her thoughts, looked up to see her elder mother look at her with concerned expressions.

So she quickly got up from her bed and stood in front of her mother. She asked the older lady what's wrong with eyes and her mother replied, making her shocked to core.

"She- Aradhya...Aradhya ran away."

Reva looked at her mother dumbfounded and blankly kept starring. That was until her mother broke her trench by bombing an even bigger bomb on her.

"And the reason...is you." Now at this one Reva felt something very wrong.

How was she the reason of a runaway bride?

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅