𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴀ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ

🛡️

🛡️

"You don't seem happy to see me, lover." Ramsay frowned, stepping off his horse as he made it back into Winterfell, Ada following closely behind.

"Why would I be? When you threatened to let your men take their turns with me." She disclosed, disgustingly.

Ramsay froze in his steps, eyes turning to face the brunette, a displeased expression evident. "If you really believe I would let another man touch you, you're highly mistaken." Ramsay maintained defensively.

"Your letter said otherwise." Ada belittled, her accusing eyes staring into his intense blue ones.

"I know what my letter said, but it was not the truth, my love. Why can't you see that? I may be a lot of things but a liar is not one of them." He confessed, his hand brushing against her cheek. Oh how he'd missed her soft and delicate skin.

"You're going to swell with my child, not another man's. No other man will ever have the pleasure in relishing in you, but me. Is that understood?" He proclaimed, licking his lips.

Ada gulped, somehow stunned by his words. She hated to admit it but she found herself believing him, his possessiveness telling her all she needed to know.

"Freedom did you good, you're glowing." Ramsay whispered beside her ear. "I hope that means my seed was successful." He grinned, his hand slithering down to her stomach.

Ada held her breath at the contact. He couldn't possibly know could he?

"Must of been the fresh air." She gritted out, remembering how she spent most of her days locked inside the castle.

"Must be." Ramsay agreed, a glint of suspicion swirling in his eyes, but yet he made no move to speak another word.

"May I see Rickon before I head to my chamber?" Ada queried, Ramsay chuckling at her, his eyes boring into her serious ones.

"Oh! You're serious?" He chuckled, again, seeing her wholehearted expression, his hand moving to tuck a strand of stray hair behind her ear.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She furrowed her brows.

"After the stunt you pulled, escaping with Reek. I don't think you deserve anything." Ramsay reminded. "Especially not after that traitor murdered my precious Myranda." He scowled.

It was Ada's turn to laugh, which caused Ramsay to eye her oddly. "If she was so precious why didn't you marry her?" She sneered, detesting the way her stomach churned, and she wasn't sure if it was her emotions or the babe.