Wedding shenanigans

Amara was off the flight

Amara was off the flight. Her dreadful hours on flight was finally over. She was accompanied by a handsome stranger both on take-off and landing. That guy did not even talk to her after that random introduction. He just scooted over ever so gracefully when she came to sit beside him. She could very well notice his eyes on her multiple times, but that person did not utter a single word. 

Amara has always been confident in her communication skills, but that one flight was enough to tell her that she shouldn't. Whenever she would strike some conversation, he would blatantly turn it down. At the end, she decided to sit quietly and let him do his work. At least, he helped her out. She should be grateful.

As the car crossed her estate border. A broad smile dawned on her face. She was home finally. Her smile widened as the car crossed the gate of the palace.

Even after three years everything is same. The same garden. The wide tall canopy. Everything was prim as it was before. She could remember running behind her mother in admist of all those flowers.

Amara mood turned sour as she remembered they were now the only memories with her mother. Before she dig deeper in the darkness she shook her head.

She was home. She had to be happy for her father. He did not deseve to see her sad face after so long.

As the car reached the palace. She could see her working staff standing. As the car finally stopped, she swiftly opened the door and standing their was her father.

Abhiraj could not be more happy than today. Her daughter was finally home.

One look at his daughter and he knew. He knew she had grown up more than ever. Her eyes still the most beutiful pairs he had ever seen. The mix of his and her wife with the unique integrity and softness in it. Abhiraj smiled as soon as he saw Amara coming straight at her. Her face showed child like innocence.

Abhiraj knew that face very well. She made that face whenever he used to go to pick her up from school. He was grateful to his early self that he took time from the awful schedule for her. He knew she was still the same Amara.

As soon as Amara came near the arm distance of her father. The king embraced his daughter. He did not care to show his weak side to his subjects.

"I miss you."

Amara said as she got out of the hug. Her eyes turned glassy. She had not expected that she would get emotional after seeing her father for so long but seeing her father had truly hit the solid rock inside her.

"I missed you too, Aru." Abhiraj said as he look straight in her eyes.

Amara admired her dad. At the age of fifty three her dad had stood tall and proud taking all the responsibilities of the king on his shoulder when his brother is busy naming their organization to number one in world.