Raven

Amara has double checked all the things

Amara has double checked all the things. She was feeling jittery as she watched the car lined one after another. Her eyes on his brother and a sweet girl that just got out of the car. His father was talking to the couple. The gentleman looked same as his father age and the lady beside him in silk saree was walking closely to them.

Amara knew they are Former King and Queen of Pratapgarh by the elegance and the attention they demand from those who are around them.

Amara abruptly corrected her stance as they reached close enough to her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Rajwansh. Meet my daughter, Amara."

Amara smiled and greeted them.

"You are so beautiful beta." Queen Maitri said as she smiled down at the girl.

"Far less than you, Mrs Rajwansh. You are gorgeous." Amara said as Maitri laughed at her cheekiness.

"No really, you are heavenly beautiful."

Princess Angira said. Amara blushed getting so much comments from everyone. In Amara eyes, Angira was no less than angel. She was a beautiful woman.

"Thankyou bhabhisa."

Amara said as she looked down at the ground.Angira could not help but laugh at her cute impression.

"Oh So you will call me Mrs. Rajwansh but Angira is your bhabhisa. Call me Aunt child. After all we all soon be a family."

Mrs Rajwansh smiled at her.

"Mumma stop teasing her. She is nervous already." Amara eyes shine as Angira came to he rescue.

Amara could feel her ears burn.

"I think we should all go inside." Abhiraj said.

"So we have decided to do Roka tomorrow. Today you all can rest."
Abhiraj said as everyone sat down in living room.

"Yes sure." Former King Rudra Rajwansh smiled at him.

Amara could feel the royal family were of few words and lound in their actions. Angira was sitting right beside her. She was in one beutiful saree. Amara could not help but admire her. Her brother was silent all the time but his eyes never left Angira for a second.

"Where's Athrava?"

Mr. Rudra asked his wife.

Amara eyes snapped listening the familiar name as the image of the man scooting over to give her a seat stuck her mind.

"He was right behind us. Maybe some important call. You know how he is."
Maitri sighed while shooking her head.

"We can't complain Mrs. Rajwansh. A king is a king after all." Abhiraj said as he sipped his tea.

"Yes. That's very true." Maitri smiled.

Amara eyes blinked as she abruptly stood up. She wanted to take some fresh air and get someone the hell out of her mind.