Two

"Why am I even here" I question the two sweaty fat cops who sit opposite me

"Why am I even here" I question the two sweaty fat cops who sit opposite me. I'm currently occupying a small cell at the police station.

"Why are you in a club at 16 anyways" one of male cops decide to speak up. I wants to know why as well.

"I got lost" I shrug before leaning back in the uncomfortable wooden chair however the cops don't look impressed.

"You got lost and somehow ended up in a night club wearing a skimpy dress" the officer asks raising his eyebrow. What a bitch, I could kill them right now, but I'm obviously not that stupid.

"Yep" I answer popping the p.

The officers share a look before the silent one stands up and walks out leaving me alone with this bitch.

"Where are your parents Arianna" he asks not looking up from the file he has in front of him. Well my dads the don of the Costa Nora and my mother is supposedly dead.

"At home" I answer with an innocent smile. The officer glares at me before scanning through his notes again.

"Well according to my file on you Arianna, your family is unknown" he states. Unknown hmm.

"Considering the fact you're alone, we're going to have to place you into care unless the DNA test comes back" he continues finally placing the notes down.

"What DNA test" I ask curious to the fact I haven't taken a DNA test yet.

"This one" he utters before magically pushing a kit in front of me. "Hurry up and take it, I'll be back in 5 minutes" he mumbles sending me a tight smile Before leaving me alone.

Well isn't this fantastic, my best friend may be dead and here I am trapped at a police station. Not to mention the fact that Anatoly is going to be on my case, he'll send a whole army to find me. I know too much.

On the bright side, I'll be reunited with my family. I've missed them all much, every single day I think about them. It's been known they've been looking for the Italian princess ever since that night. 11 years ago.

The worst night of my life and clearly my family's life. The night I was taken away, screaming and kicking from my family. And thrown into the darkness of the world.

"Arianna" a voice drags me out of my thoughts. I look up to a female dressed in a black pants suit smiling down at me Sympathetically.

"Hello I'm Maryanne a social worker, may I have that DNA test tube" she asks holding out a hand. I nod before handing over the tube.

"Thank you sweetie" she mumbles before walking out the room. Not even a minute later and she's back.

"May I sit down" she asks with a hopeful smile. She's a very beautiful woman, with ginger hair and bright green eyes. She's Jolene.

I nod and she slides into the seat opposite me. "How are you feeling Arianna" she asks maintaining direct eye contact.

Like I've been hit by a bus. "I'm feeling okay" I mumble back keeping my face neutral.

"That's good, I just wanted to talk to you about your future" Maryanne continues still smiling like a creep.

Well let's see, If the Russians don't kill me first I'll move in with my family and then probably get killed by one of their enemies. The future is looking bright.

"Honey, I'm sorry to say but it's likely that you'll be placed into care" she mumbles and my face drops. Care my ass, I can fend on my own I don't need care.

"You're a lovely girl" she continues. The bitch has just met me. "I'll always be here for you-" her inspirational rant is cut off by a male police officer barging into the room.

"We need to talk" he says frantically looking between myself and Maryanne. She nods and follows him out the room.

5 minutes later and she's back, looking as pale as ever. "Well I've got some news" she states before coughing.

"The DNA test did match with someone, a man" she mumbles looking scared as hell. I try not to smile, knowing she probably knows who my father is.

"Arianna, you have a dad. His name is Stefano Moretti and he's on his way to collect you" she states and I open my mouth in pretend shock.

"Wh...what" i stutter out "there's no way, I have no family" I continue, my eyes wide.

"Well you do Arianna, I suggest you get some sleep, Stefano will be here in a few hours" she states completely changing her attitude before walking out the door.

She's a pussy, like all the other cops in this place. They know my fathers a dangerous man yet they can't do anything about it, they're threatened and they hate it.

They hate anything to do with the criminal underworld, which makes sense considering their aim is to catch criminals.

That's why Maryanne has switched on me, she knows my family are criminals. Oh well, if she wants to live she'll know not to disrespect us.

I can't help the excitement that is building inside of me. After 11 years I'm finally going to see my dad and brothers again. I'll live with them.

Imagine the shock on their faces when they find out I'm an assassin... wait I can't tell them. They'll know I've come from Anatoly, then they'd know I was abused. They can't find that out... not just yet anyways.

With a yawn I look around at the Bland room, seeing if there is anywhere to sleep. Nope. Only this crusty metal chair.

I roll my eyes at the fact I'm going to be bored for hours on end. I have no phone, barley any clothes on and not even a colouring book.

I frown and begin to stretch but stop when I feel something slide down the inside of my dress. Wait a minute.. my hand shoots past my breasts and into my dress where I grab a switch blade knife.

Well I'll be dammed, I actually forgot about this. I pull it out and examine the blade. It's beautiful, one of my faves. The blade is black but has angel wings carved into it.

Because that's what I am, a fucking angel.

Now can my dad hurry up, I want to go home.