Five

The mansion is just as impressive on the outside as it is on the inside

The mansion is just as impressive on the outside as it is on the inside. With modern furniture and marble flooring. I could get used to this.

"Where is everyone" I ask noticing the house is empty and pin drop silence.

"It's 2am Bambina, everyone is probably asleep" my father answers my question before taking off his suit jacket and hanging it over a chair.

"Alonzo will show you to your room okay, you can meet your brothers in the morning" my father says softly still in a somewhat croaky voice.

"Okay" I mutter in reply. My dad smiles bending down to my eye level.

"I love you so much Arianna, I've missed you so much my baby girl. You're home now okay" he smiles with tears in his eyes before kissing the crown of my head.

He then walks off somewhere in the house leaving me with just my brother.

"Come" he offers his hand which I take. It's so damn big. He leads me upstairs and through a bunch of corridors before residing in front of a door.

"Lorenzo sleeps down this corridor as well okay" he says before opening the door. The room is decorated plainly which I like, but it's still massive.

"This is a guest bedroom but we can always decorate it, there's some pjs in the first drawer Bambina, sleep well I'll see you in the morning" he smiles before walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

I sigh looking around the room. I have nothing on me, apart from that pocket knife which I need to hide first of all.

I walk up to the night stand next to the bed and pull out a bible. Hmm, surely no one will suspect this. I smirk to myself before sliding the knife into the bible and placing it onto the night stand.

I quickly change into some random night clothes before jumping into bed and wrapping myself into the duvet.

There's so many thoughts running my head at the moment I don't even know what to think. Im sure my father and Alonzo have many more questions but kept it to themselves. My interrogation will definitely come at one point.

I'm too tired for thinking I close my eyes and sink into the pillow as finally my eyes go quiet and the world stops. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

~~~~~

The sunlight beams into my eyes agitating my eyes, I've been trying to ignore it for a while now, but I no longer can.

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the room around me. My body feels stiff and heavy but in a good way. That's the best sleep I've had in years.

Suddenly a knock sounds at my door causing me to reach for the bible. "Can I come in" Alonzos voice comes through and I instantly relax.

"Yeah" I attempt to shout back but my voice is dry.

Alonzo steps into my room with a large smile and a black suit. "Morning Bambina" he chirps, yes chirps.