A Lying Witch and a Warden

[Open on a witch with green hair and a staff backflipping onto a cliff. She glares up at a large purple snake.]

Gildersnake: Foolish child! I could swallow you whole! [Hisses.]

Azura: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace! [Poses as the wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka.] Now eat this, sucka! [Fires off staff.]

Gildersnake: [While being shot.] No! My only weakness: dying! [Collapses.]

[Cuts to a doll of Azura and a green snake being held by a Latina girl.]

Luz: And that's the end.

Camila: The end of what?

Luz: My book report. [The snake hisses and bites the doll.] I think I knocked it out of the park.

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here. [He gestures to the door astwo students can be seen outside running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.]

Luz: Oh. That's where the backup snakes went.

[The camera pans to a black-haired 15-year-old boy sitting next to Luz. He raises his hand.]

Y/n: Uhm... So why am I here exactly? 

Principal Hal: Well I would like to discuss your recent behavior...

Y/n: What do you mean?

Principal Hal: Well...

[A flashback shows Y/n hitting someone hard with his Kendo stick. The flashback ends.]

Luz: But that wasn't the full story!

Y/n: See! Luz is defending me!

Principal Hal: Okay? Then what was the full story?

Y/n: Very simple, he was picking on Luz, I stepped in to stop him, he pushed me, I pushed him back, he punched me, then... then.... Here we are. *he nervously chuckles*

Principal Hal: Mhm. [Sighs.] I'm starting to think that you being in a kendo club was a bad idea...

Y/n: Wha- why?! He clearly hit me more times after. I was merely defending myself... but after that, I hesitated in... well...

Principal Hal: Hitting him again?

Y/n: I mean... yeah...

Principal Hal: [Sighs.] I'll let this slide for now because I'm not stupid, the guy you hit has summer school due to him having a failing grade.

Y/n: HA! Karma!

Principal Hal: Uh pup pup, you're still responsible for hitting him. You've had close calls with fights but this...

Y/n: Sorry... [He looks embarrassed as he quiets down.]

Principal Hal: Look, you're a good kid. You're quiet and polite, and your grades are decent. I know Kendo is important to you and how it helps you become less hesitant and afraid, but you gotta smarten up. In the end, you'll look back and see Kendo as just a hobby.

Y/n: I... [He hesitates again.]... I understand... 

Camila: It's for the best Y/n. Now Luz, What were you going to do with this? [Holds up several firecrackers tied together.]

Luz: That was for the Act Three closer...

Y/n: Were you really going to set that off?

Luz: No! Well... Not inside but...

Camila: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?

1. Cut to Luz on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork. She yells "O happy dagger, give me death!". Luz stabs the spork into her torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs. Y/n is seen in the back row of seats laughing in his seat from the entertainment and chaos.

2. Cut to Luz sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labeled "Baby Griffin".  Luz says "Now for the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath." She opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over her and the table. People scream in terror, throwing objects everywhere.

3. 
Cut to cheerleading tryouts, where a girl does a successful backflip. Every other student applauds. Luz says "You think that's an impressive trick? [Throws her pom-poms to the side.] Take a look at this. [Turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out.] Bleep, bloop, bleep!" Everyone else screams and runs, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging. 

Cut back to Principal Hal's office.