030.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'only for you , yeah?'

"WELL , WELL , WELL. if it isn't my favourite couple" Mahary said as she spotted Jude and Xaila sitting at one of the tables. she walked closer to them with two menu's in her hands and a smile on her face.

"we're not a couple" Xaila said with a raised brow and Mahary rolled her eyes as she sat the menu's down infront of them.

"what are you guys doing here?" the brown skinned girl asked and Jude looked up. "to eat..." he trailed off and received narrowed eyes from Mahary.

"yes i know that. but why here? missed me?" she asked with a smirk and Xaila nodded her head. "i sure did. come by mine tomorrow night?"  Xaila asked , pouting as she looked at her best friend.

"hmmm , i have a date with Gio tomorrow night. but you two can join?" Mahary suggested with a cheeky smile.
Jude looked at Xaila who gave him a look and sighed. "great , we'll be there"

Mahary excitedly clapped her hands. "great. it's at our usual restaurant so just come at 8" she spoke and turn around to leave , leaving the two with their menu's.

Jude shook his head with an amused smile. "that girl is something else" he muttered and Xaila chuckled.

the two scanned their menu's in silence until Jude decided to break it. "heard Uni is ending soon?" he started and she nodded her head. "what are you planning to do?" he asked.

"i don't know yet. i'll probably go back to the US to visit family" she said , the same thing she told Mahary.

"you know...um..." he trailed off and scratched the back of his head. Xaila grew concerned. "what is it?" she asked and he shook his head with a smile. "nothing , it's fine"

Xaila tilted her head. "tell me" she said and he let out a breath. "our last game of the league is next weekend and then we have a two week vacation until International break...if you would like...you could come to England with me?"

Xaila processed his suggestion and before she could say anything , Mahary walked over , interrupting their moment. "ready to order?"

"uhm uh...the regular" she said and Mahary  nodded slowly as she put the order down. "what's the regular?" Jude asked as he cleared his throat.