052.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

XAILA HAD NO idea what she did to make Jude act like this. the World Cup was coming to an end and the family decided to stay, despite England being out of the tournament.

she was laying in her room , with the balcony door open as a bowl of ice cream was in her hands. her eyes were fixicated on the television where an interesting program played.

there was a knock on the door and Xaila frowned. she put the bowl on the stand and walked over to the door , opening it. behind it , stood Jude. he avoided her eyes.

"i came to get my shirt. i forgot it when i was here last time" he said , walking past her. she raised a brow, crossing her arms. "damn , not even an 'hello' or something?"

Jude walked out of the bathroom , with his shirt in his hands. "are you not going to talk to me?" she asked him with disbelief written all over her face.

the air was thick between them. Jude sighed and looked at the door. "can i go?" Xaila was fed up with his attitude. she was confused. one moment he was good and then he had a shitty attitude towards her. he didn't even tell her what was happening.

she scoffed and closed the hotel room door , causing the English boy to sigh and his eyes go to the ceiling. "oh God" he mumbled and she hummed.

"yeah , you better pray to God."

he looked down at her. "what do you want from me?" he asked her. "i don't know , maybe an explanation on why you're so rude all of a sudden" she said , leaning her back against the wall.

he rubbed his forehead. "i told you. i just need space" he spoke. Xaila shook her head , crossing her arms once again. "you're lying"

"i'm not fucking lying, Xaila" he said , exasperated. "don't talk to me like that" Xaila spoke with a raised brow.

"can i just get through? the guys are waiting for me" he said , his finger pointing to the door. "the guys can wait"

"look Xaila. i don't want to do this right now. let me just enjoy the rest of this tournament with my mates. you constantly breathing down my neck is so annoying"

the two had a staring contest for a few seconds before Xaila scoffed and opened the hotel room door. "fine then" she said and walked over to her bed.

he watched as she plopped on the bed , her entire mood changed. "we can talk about this later" he said and with a last look toward her , he exited her room and closed the door behind her.