A royal incident

The village is now highly populated and many high techs that are found in the modern world are all over, even ones that are not found in other societies. Flying cars, electronically screened banners, and many more.

The sun is starting to set and the town is lighting up, excitement buzzing with many flying seeming to go to a certain destination. A man speaks up. "Good evening, folks. We are coming to you live from the Glorodome. I'm Nate Knight." Another person comes in, introducing themselves. "I'm Alamzapam Davis."

Nate continues. "And tonight's the night we knight the knights!" People go to the stadium behind the statue of Gloreth. "Ain't that right, Pam?" Nate asks and his fellow announcer nods. "It sure is, Nate, but this is also the most controversial knighting ceremony in a thousand years."

The two are seen outside the place the knighting is taking place, with many people walking inside at a fast pace. "We can feel the excitement and the tension," Nate notes, gesturing around. "Tonight, tradition will be cast aside and the kingdom will change forever because of one man."

The woman speaks up. "Ballister. The street with the impossible dream of being a knight." The screen shows a video of a kid with long black hair and a bit dirty jumping a fence to the training grounds, tackling a dummy, and ripping its head out with a declaration. "I'm here to slay monsters and protect our kingdom!" The child is apprehended by two guards until it shows him being looked upon with a smile by two women, one of them wearing a crown. another woman wearing a white dress and her hair held into white cloth handing the boy a sword as Nate goes on. "Impossible, that is, until the queen herself made a shocking decision."

Ballister looks at the sword with adoring eyes while the woman in white walks away, and the one with the crown holds one hand on his back and holds one hand up. "No, he doesn't come from a noble bloodline..." She watches as the boy tries to hold the sword from the handle, the blade touching the ground due to the weight. She then kneels and looks him in the eyes. "...but he might just have the heart of a hero." The crowd goes wild, scaring the boy to get closer to the woman, who comforted the boy.

 Pam picks up where Nate left off and shows a video of Ballister growing up, on the training grounds, with a scar in his eyebrow and reaching below his eye, his beard shaven except for under his nose and his chin, and his black hair slicked away from his face. "And Ballister made most of that chance, graduating top of his institute class. A class that includes none other than... Ambrosius Goldenloin." A boy in golden armor with the side of his hair shaved off and the top wavy. She smiles and his teeth sparkle. "Direct descendant of Gloreth herself, and the most anticipated knight of a generation."

Pam goes on. "With Ballister joining the ranks, for the first time in history, our safety will be put in the hands of a commoner." A woman being interviewed looks nervous as she answers, "I don't feel safe." A snobby-looking girl gives her reply. "it's not what Gloreth wanted." A man watching this sighs. "Ugh. I hope the queen knows what she's doing. Not only with the knighting..."

Nate lights up with realization. "But turning a commoner into a certified hero is not the only thing that is going to happen tonight. A thousand years ago, witches were banned from the kingdom due to them having unnatural powers." Pam cuts in. "But tonight, the queen has invited the head witch, or the witch queen, and a few of her subjects to this ceremony, to rebuild a once-broken relationship."

Nate's face becomes more serious. "So tonight, only two questions remain. Will the kingdom accept this knight who might not be right? And will these two queens have a good friendship never seen?"

As these questions are asked, Ballister sits on the edge of a catwalk, looking at the screen with his face shown and the word "Worthy?" under his face. Ballister has a worried look on his face with a hint of sadness. His eyes wander to the other side of the arena, mostly looking at where the witches are entering, and exiting the car that brought them here. A few men and women came out, all of them different by appearance, but all had a stoic look on their faces. Soon, another person leaves the vehicle, a hat that had a diameter larger than their body. The hat held a dark cloth over them to their feet, not letting anyone peer inside.