Unwanted memories and guests

Nimona pants as she runs, desperate to get out. She had to leave. She couldn't stand being spotted by those knights...nor see y/n's face again. The panic in her eyes, backed up as the pinkette grew angry. She had to run, was all she could think.

She stumbles, so she shifts into a wolf to keep running without hesitation. Knocking up some dirt, turning at some tall mounds, passing by the trees as the leaves withered away from the seasons changing.

She breaks past some dried branches and after a moment, skids to a halt. Her face is downcast before she looks up as her face slowly drains of blood and her pupil shrinks at the sight of an old well with the only thing holding it in place is the vines grown all over it.

The form of the little girl comes back as Nimona backs up. "No." She says softly. the breezes lifting her hair as the memories flood back to her.

In the snowy forest with mountains in sight, a lone bird is perched on a branch, admiring the view. A pink bird joins the avian, chirping enthusiastically. The first bird watches the pink one curiously before taking off, making the smile from the pink one's smile fall before shrugging it off and leaving the branch as well.

In the murky waters of a pond, a pink fish swims around, lighting up when she spots other fish nearby. She speeds over to greet them, but the school quickly disperses in fear, making the girl upset at this.

A pink deer is frolicking past the trees, approaching some other deer doing so, but they hop away as soon as they see her. The pinkette slows to a stop, drooping her head.

A giggle is heard, making the girl's ears perk up, she looks to the side to spot an opening in the greenery. A small leveled stone well stood on top of a hill, and a small and seemingly refined girl carried a bucket to the well. As she sets the bucket down and assures herself that no one is watching, she strips off her bonnet, revealing a mess of golden hair. She hops onto the well, giggling as she balances herself.

The deer turns into the young Nimona, watching the girl having fun, tossing rocks in a hollow stump. She makes it the first try and lets out a whoop. She then goes to make it a second time, but it hits the edge, and the rock tumbles closer to the entrance to the forest. The blonde goes to retrieve it and notices a pair of shoes before her. She looks up to finally see Nimona and both girls gasp in surprise as their eyes meet.

The blonde immediately smiles and places the rock in Nimona's pal, making the pinkette smile. Slowly pulling Nimona out into the light, the blonde gestures to the smaller girl to do what she was doing earlier, who gives a meager effort, unsure of how to throw far. The girl laughs loudly and motions Nimona to follow her.

The two girls are soon sliding down roofs, laughing in joy as they run amok the town, the villagers watching them with smiles, no plan to stop their fun.

The girls watch a small hut alone in the forest, smoke billowing off the chimney as a figure roams inside. They smell the air of delicious treats roaming into their noses and they smile at the scent. They creep closer to the hut, giggling in silence before holding their breath and pressing their backs to the wall as the windows open and a woman with a witch hat looks around.

The girls give each other nervous glances as they try their best to stay hidden from the witch. A small chuckle is heard and the witch walks back. The girls peek a bit and gasp when they see two plates of still-steaming berry pie slices awaiting them with forks in hand. The girls take the pies and eat them, melting at the taste left on their tongues as they miss the woman watching them with a smile, cleaning up the dishes she used to bake.

They continued their walk through the woods, the blonde talking as Nimona listened intently, enjoying the time she was spending with her friend. hopping over rocks past a stream, keeping each other steady as they don't fall, the blonde teaching Nimona sword fighting with her wooden sword as Nimona outstretches her arms holding a long stick fearfully, scared she'll get hurt, napping under a tree, dry from the pouring rain, and watching the witch makes some potions with a smile, giggling as the girls try so hard not to get caught.