Chapter 7

Warning : changes in the plaza incident!

"cat" - raon talking in head

______

DEATH

It is something that can't be stopped.

Something that balance the cycle of life.

kim Rok Soo

He is someone who couldn't forget.

He is someone who couldn't forgive.

Because of him

BECAUSE OF HIM

His hyungs died.

If he wasn't so useless. They would have been alive.

But,

Maybe there is a God.

His hyungs

Choi jung soo and lee soo hyuk

They were in front of him.

He got them back.

They are ALIVE

they are BREATHING

It was like rok soo had found a meaning to live.

So why?

WHY?

Why does it have to be him?

Why is he in the world of a novel?

Why did the God took his hyungs away from him?

AGAIN

IT WAS HIM.

HE WAS THE ONE TO SUFFER.

So why?

He was a human

He is

So why does he have to be a demon?

Why always a MONSTER.

Why is life so cruel to him?

________

'The day of the plaza incident has finally came. I couldn't get the indestructible shield and am now supposed to watch the deaths of the guests present in the plaza. If only i could get the shield. Because of me- Me, so many people are going to be injured and die. I - even when i am living with the people who are the cause of the incident could do anything. BECAUSE OF ME-

"My lord, Redika has prepared everything. My liege said to enjoy his gift for you. "  sayeru said while smiling knowing damn well what is going to happen, yet, what could he do again the white star? He is afterall just a pawn that is be disposed off later.

Rok soo didn't like this, why? WHY? why is it always him? Why is it always HIM who kill people, why is he the one who give them eternal rest. WHY? Why is he so useless. HE IS A MONSTER. A TRASH. A BASTARD. He could have stopped what will happen at the plaza but he couldn't because - because he was once again powerless.

"We shall go now my lord. "

Rok soo escaped from his thoughts at sayeru's statement. He has to go now- to watch the misery of the citizens.

_________

Both sayeru and rok soo were standing on top of a building that was quite away from the plaza but it was still visible. They were  invisible to prevent any risks. No one could even sense thier presence. Redika and his team would teleport after zed crossman, the birthday boy (😂), and the king of the roan Kingdom gave his heart touching speech. Rok soo started at sayeru  who was told to follow him, keep a check on him and report any unusual activities he did to white star. Sayeru was surprisingly excited about the bombing that will take place. Rok soo really wished that he had the shield with him. If it weren't for sayeru and the magicians following him for the past few days, maybe, with his muscular body, rok soo could have also freed the baby dragon that is currently in the hands of Venion stan. Rok soo think is he USELESS.