Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Getting... Comfortable.

____________
Next day.

The previous day was somewhat... strange for the vampire; on the day of his arrival, he manage to find accommodation with these weird humans.

Weird humans who were currently at each other's throats.

"WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM HERE?!" They loved each other dearly but they were arguing so fiercely over something so insignificant, the smaller one felt jealous that the older one was so close to the handsome boy she met yesterday, It really was a small town.

'They slept on the argument and continued first thing this morning.' Alistair sat on the couch in front of them watching them biker childishly till he got tired of it.

"Enough." both the females turned to him, He rested his chin on his knuckles and his arms were on the chair arms, he had on his robes from yesterday as he made sure to clean them for this morning, he folded his legs and his silver and blue eyes rested on the two females in front of him.

Alistair stared them down for a couple of seconds letting them eagerly anticipate his words before he spoke "Emily, Tell her the truth." The older female bit her lips.

"Emma, I think I should tell you how Jake died." Emily pulled Emma to sit down.

Alistair heard her name yesterday finding it somewhat nice their name's had the same initial letter, the same colour of hair but Emma was a more intense shade of red than Emily's.

Alistair watched them burst into tears and cry while Emily told the story and Emma listened.

"So you mean Uncle J died because of people like him?" Emma now pointed at Alistair with disgust it seemed she cared for the dead guy.

Alistair just tilted his head in question while Emily jumped into his defence "No no no, If it weren't for him I would have died yesterday leaving you alone, He's going to be watching over us for now, As our guardian, Plus I'm not sure he's a vampire too."

"No, I am a vampire, I'm just not that type of vampire, First of all, I don't derive pleasure from sucking human blood it's the opposite actual you people enjoy it when I do it, Second of all I don't suck them and leave them dry, Lastly I can restrain myself when I crave blood I don't need it to live, I can live on food just like every other human." Emily and Emma had widened their eyes she didn't think he was a vampire too.

"Then what are you? Vampires need blood" Emma asked Alistair titled his head for someone that knew nothing about the supernatural she was a lot calmer than he expected.

"I'm only telling you this because you would have found out eventually It's not like I bother to lie." Alistair stretched his arm and a bottle of water appeared in his hands strangely it was cold and he took a mouthful before he started explaining.

"I'm an Original Tribrid vampire, or I was it's a bit complicated, I'm a mixture between Werewolf, Original Vampire and a witch or well Wizard." He let the information sink in.

"And because of that, I was banished from my... home due to my power and the fact that I never picked sides, I was a lone Alpha kind of person." Emily held pity in her eyes the fact he was kicked out of his home means he was alone Emma looked at him the same way.

"If you're thinking I should be sad because my family isn't with me or my family abandoned me then, That is incorrect, I never had a family in the first place." Alistair didn't count Rebekah as his family, and the moment he turned into a vampire he knew neither his father nor mother would accept him due to their firm beliefs; so that was when realized he had no one, and since then he learned the hard way not to fall in love, So he didn't have any family neither did he have sires.