Chapter Five

Sike!! Two chapters back to back!!

This chapter is sooo good in my opinion. Let me know what you think!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

Enjoy!

Alec:

To say I disapprove is an understatement.

Jesus, the way she was dressed? She was practically naked in the kitchen!

The way her hair was pulled back just a little to frame both her face, and her chest. She could seduce a priest looking the way she does.

For fucks sake...

Im sure Joslyn looks no more better, but I didn't see her.

I saw Daphne instead.

Only God knows how much time has passed since the girls left, so I should probably head over to Carmines now.

Grabbing my keys, I head out after patting Sadie on the head.
Hopping in the truck, I put the key in the ignition before quickly cranking up the radio as 'More Than a Feeling' by Boston plays.

Tapping my fingers to the beat as I drive, I listen to the lyrics before finding them to be a little too personal for some odd reason.
Changing to my next favorite station, I nod my head as I recognize the song, ""I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner.

I sigh, "son of a bitch."  I run a hand through my hair before shutting off the radio, accidentally changing the station to another damn love song, 'Take My Breath Away' by Berlin.

I stop at a red light. Just letting the song play.
My imagination takes control as the lyrics go on, the look on Daphnes face when she and I first met at the door. The way her blush deceived her anytime I said or did anything, even taking a step towards her.

'Watching in slow motion,
As you turn my way and say,
Take my breath away.'

I can't help the thought imagining Daphne whispering to me, telling me to take her breath away.
I fist the cushion beside me as I sigh in frustration, one of my body parts becoming too excited.

I almost forget where I am until I hear a car blare it's horn at me to go, the light now green.

"Son of a bitch. What the fuck is wrong with me?"

I spend the last few minutes of the drive in silence, keeping the radio both turned all the way down and off. Just in case.

Pulling into a parking spot, I head inside, thankful I don't see Callie's car yet.
It'll give me a minute to calm down and have a drink by myself.

Taking a seat at the bar, the bartender which just so happens to be Xavier's dad comes over. "Ey, Alec. What'll it be for ya?"
No wonder this man lost his job as a doctor, man can't even say a proper sentence.

"Whiskey. Neat."

"Alrighty." He starts, "ya hear what our kids and their friends our up to tonight?" He laughs lightly, "my boy has taken up a real liking of that friend of ya daughters."

I nod, "yeah. Cal, make that a double."

"Yes sir." He salutes trying to be funny but really just comes across like a huge dumbass.

I hate it when people call me sir.
Well, all except when... no.
I gotta learn how to shut my brain off.

"Double whiskey, neat. Just like you asked." Cal says sliding the glass on the counter over to me. "This one is on the house."