13 | little annoying sister

i ran down the streets with my shoes in my hands. I didn't want to go home like this so i just went to the beach spot where pablo took me to, it's beautiful there.

i sat in the sand, my head hidden in my knees. This moment gives me flashbacks after the party, on which pablo and i found matheo cheating.

this is just everything too much for me. why can't i just find someone who truly loves and appreciates me the way i am. i would do anything to find that person.

its going to be hard to trust again but i know now which person ich can trust. (yk😉)

————————
Pedris POV:

„kiana wait", pablo shouted after kiana ran out.

what the hell happened now?

these two are full of secrets which i don't understand. they didn't even explain me the fight and the next drama is already happening.

Pablo ran through the door trying to follow her but just a few seconds later he came back in.

„why is she so fast oh my lord", he said.

„she ran away?", i asked.

„yes pedri, and i need to find her. i can't let her alone now!"

„yeah well, do you have an idea where she could possibly be?", i asked him and he started thinking.

„yes", he now said.

——————————-
Gavis POV:

Why did she ran away, she could just talk to me. i am always there for here, but maybe i just need to tell her that again.

after pedri asked me where she could be, i thought about the beach. the spot i showed her and where she ran at after finding matheo cheating.

„yes", i said.

„then lets go", he said standing up and getting his keys.

we drove to the beach and pedri parked his car.

„i'll wait here, find her", pedri said.

„i will", i replied.

he was also worried and i saw it. kiana means much to us all, but i guess she doesn't know that.

i was walking through the sand and then i saw a girl sitting in the sand. her head hidden, not being seen.

oh, my girl.

i walked up to her sitting next to her but not saying anything.

amor, you can always talk to me", i said after a while.

she now lifted her head up looking straight into my eyes.

„pablo?", she said with a weak voice.

„yes amor"

„i'm so sorry", she said, starting to cry.

„what? why?", i said picking her head up since she just let it drop.

„am i that bad pablo, why can't i just get loved?"

this made even my heart break. the thought that she thought nobody loves her, broke me. i feel so incredibly bad for her.

„you are loved, we all need you kiana. even if you don't know that or if we don't tell you. Kai, Luca, Pedri, Sira, Mikky, Me and so many more people need and love you kiana"

she just smiled at me and hugged me tight. i hugged her back while she hid her face in my chest.

„i am so thankful to have you Gavira", she smiled which made me smile too.