Chapter 22

Canada's POV

"You don't look okay." Prussia scooted closer to me and rested his head on my shoulders. I felt my face heat up and I shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm fine, Gil." He wrapped his arms around me as good as he could.

"No. You're feeling guilty for vhat you did to Tomato muncher. I can tell, you feel bad. But don't vorry. It's okay." He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"B-but... What if Lovi doesn't forgive me?" I felt my eyes start to water. I tried to hold back, but a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Aww don't cry, Birdie. If he doesn't forgive you... I vill comfort you!" He hugged me tighter.

"Gil...?" He looked at me with a cute little expression.

"Ja, Birdie?"

"I.... I l-like you..."

"Aww zhanks Birdie! I like you too!" I shook my head.

"That's not what I meant... but whatever..." I got up to leave but I was pulled back onto the couch.

"I know vhat you meant." He smiled.

"...u-uhm..."

"Be my boyfriend."

"W-wha~ Okay." Gilbert hugged me very tight as a response.

"Yay!"

"Such a straight forward way to ask someone out..."

"If I'm not gonna be straight forvard, who vill?"

"Good point..."

~Time Skip~ Prussia's POV

I was really happy that Birdie and I were dating. I was also nervous because of the other countries. Well Ludwig in particular.

But since it was Halloween we decided to focus on the day. I wanted to go trick-or-treating or at least to the block party that was held downtown. But Birdie didn't want to go.

"Aww c'mon, Birdie! Vhy can't ve go Trick-or-treating?!"

"Because, Gil, you're an adult. And the block party is too noisy for me. You can go there without me, though."

"Nein!" I wrapped my arms around Birdie and held him close. "I'm not gonna go anyvhere vithout you. If you don't vanna go, I von't go."

"Gil, you don't have to stay."

"Ja, I do." I squeezed him.

"Okay, I think you've made your point." He said, breathlessly. I laughed and loosened my grip.

"So... What are we going to do?" He looked up at me with curious eyes. I didn't know what we were going to do.

"How about vatching horror movies?" Birdie gave me a look of fear.

"I-I dunno, Gil... I.. I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Don't vorry, I'm here! I von't let zhe mean monsters get you!" He sighed and burried his face in my chest.

"Fiiiinnneee! We can watch horror movies..." He muffled out. I thought he was just the cutest thing. And he was all mine.

(。•́︿•̀。) (。•́︿•̀。) (。•́︿•̀。) (。•́︿•̀。)

Okeh soorry this was short. I've had really bad writers block.
~Law