90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay

2.25K Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

We woke up early after sleeping for almost negligible time. The early morning rituals had already begun, and I did not find Rudra in my bed when I woke up. He must be busy with the preparations for the departure of Baarat.

I immediately indulged in the thousands of things. The sweets, the breakfast for guests, the rituals, and most importantly, getting the groom ready for the wedding.

I asked Suman to take out the clothes that Rudra and I chose for Devarsa, the jewellery and everything he had to wear.

I platted everything on the big plate and asked an attendee to follow me.

I stepped into Devarsa's chamber and looked at him sitting on the couch with a group of attendees walking here and there in front of me. 

His face was straight, and I could feel how frustrated he was feeling right now.

"Is it too much? Devarsa,"

I said in a slow voice and looked at him, turning his gaze to me, and he immediately stood up from the couch.

"Pranam, Bhabhisa,"

He said with a slight bow, and I nodded my head a little.

Though he was older than me, he always respected me as if I was older than her. But, I could not say the same for Agastya as he always considered me as a friend more than her Bhabhisa. He calls me Bhabhisa, for the name's sake.

I could sense that he gets uncomfortable around women.

I smiled and asked the attendee.

"Please leave,"

The attendees who were doing the daily chores walked out of the chamber, and I looked at the attendee who arrived with me and signalled them to keep the plates on the couch.

"Time to get ready,"

I said, and he nodded, looking at me.

"I have already taken a bath,"

He said, and I smiled.

"Then you must change into this white pair of Kurta,"

I said, handing him the plate.

"Okay,"

He obliged silently, took the plate, and walked into the changing room.

I waited for him until he came back and stood in front of me.

"Done, Bhabhisa,"

He said in a slow voice, and I smiled, looking at him.

"You are looking very handsome, Devarsa,"

I said in a slow voice, signalled towards the dressing table, and asked him to sit on the chair.

He sat silently, and I looked at the attendee with all the jewellery to move forward.

She placed the plate on the table, and he looked at it.

He started wearing the rings, the thick manly bangle on his wrist, and I asked all of a sudden.

"You should wear your overcoat first,"

The attendee with the heavy and jewelled overcoat stepped forward, and he stood up.

"Ji,"

I could sense that he was nervous and uncomfortable a little.

I looked at the attendee and said.