𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

A week later

A week later

Kyliyah sat on her couch patiently waiting for Kehlen and Essynce to arrive. Essynce was their childhood friend , she grew up with them but her mom decided to move to Texas when she was in the 11th grade.

They were super close , but Kyliyah lost touch with her after she moved. She moved back to Vegas the day after she chilled with Kehlen that night.

She heard her knocking at the door, making her stand up. She headed towards the door opening it revealing Kehlen and Essynce standing there. She opened the door wide for them entering her living room.

"Heyy" Kyliyah greeted them, making Essynce smile.

"Hey bestie" Kehlen smiled.
"Heyy boo" Essynce replied, pulling her into a tight embrace. Kyliyah smiled hugging her tightly back.

"So what's tea?" Kyliyah asked, while the 3 of them sat on the couch.

"Girl nothing for real cause' a hoe ain't talm bout nannn" Essynce dragged, making her chuckle.

"I still wanna fight this onion field smelling ass hoe bro deadass!" Kehlen mugged , making Kyli and Essynce laugh.

"Ion' know about that boo, her smell alone might knock you the fuck off yo' feet" Essynce stated making a yikes face, making Kehlen buss out laughing.

"Bitchhh, please" Kehlen laughed harder, making Kyli chuckle.

"Essynce how was Texas?" Kyliyah questioned, changing the subject.

"Girl it was nice honestly, but everybody was acting to Hollywood for me bitches looking at me crazy everytime I said some" Essynce mugged, making them chuckle.

"Hoes be acting like they ain't never heard a hood bitch talk befo" Kehlen mugged , making Essynce laugh.

"Right, I was missing y'all the whole time I was gon" Essynce sighed, making them both smile.

"Aww we back together now though" Kyliyah and Kehlen hugged her tightly.

"Man stop all that gay ass bull shit" Kyrin mugged, walking in the house with Zay and Khalil.

"Shut the hell up Kyky" She mugged back, pulling away from the hug.

"The fuck you lookin at gang?" Zay mugged, referring to the way Kehlen was mugging him.

"Y'all just can't be coming in somebody house being mean and shit" Essynce rolled her eyes, making them jerk their heads back.

"Baby don't nobody even know you so shut the fuck up" Khalil mugged, making Kyky buss out laughing.

"Youn' gotta know me to stay respectful fuck you talm bout" She spat, causing him to smirk and flick her off.

"Where's Scar?" Kyliyah asked, making them shrug.