𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

𝑲𝒀𝑳𝑰𝒀𝑨𝑯 𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑻

Kyliyah sat on the couch near Kyrin's bed patiently waiting for him to wake up

Kyliyah sat on the couch near Kyrin's bed patiently waiting for him to wake up. She looked up seeing Scar come through the door with some food.

He handed her the Chic Fil A bag "Thank you Scar" She smiled, getting up from the couch and hugging him.

"Ke'shawn, and you're welcome ma" He chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"How you sleep last night though?" He asked, taking a seat next to her.

"I slept fine but I kept waking up worrying about Ky, Essynce stayed with me though" She told him, making him nod.

"I stayed up tryna figure out who did this shit" He sighed, and she frowned.

"Are you thinking about doing something dumb?" She asked, taking a bite of her chicken sandwich.

"The fuck you mean, these niggas finna get what they deserve" He retorted, making her sigh.

"I just don't want y'all to get hurt" She stated, tears brimming her eyes as she stared at her food.

"We gon be straight mama, don't cry" He wiped her tears, pulling her in for a hug.

"Y'all done flirting?" Kyrin asked, making both of them snap their heads in his direction.

"Kyrin" She ran to his bed and hugged him tight, sobbing into his shoulder while he rubbed her back.

"I thought I lost you bubba, don't be scaring me like that" She whispered, as she sniffed.

"I'm good Kyli, I'm still here ain't I?" He asked, hugging her tighter.

"Thought we was one memba' down gang" Scar joked, dapping him up as he laughed.

The doctor walked in and examined him, checking his vitals and everything, making Kyli feel relieved as they confirmed that he would be perfectly ok.

"When can he be discharged?" Kyliyah asked "Tomorrow morning" The doctor replied, making Kyky groan.

"Once you are discharged just keep your wounds clean and watch out for infection, they aren't healed yet it so it may take them a few weeks to heal." The doctor informed them as he left, making her sigh in relief.

"I'm ready to get out this hoe bra" He sighed heavily, grabbing his phone from Kyli.

"I need 5 big booty bitches twerking on me tomorrow night in honor of a nigga surviving" He chuckled, making Kyliyah glare at him.

"I texted everybody and told them you just woke up, they're on their way" Scar stated, making him nod.

After 20 minutes they watched as Zay , Khalil, Kehlen, Krystal, and Essynce walked through the door.