*His Queen's Justice*

Radhika was exploring the palace when her eyes went to the place where Hukum sa listen to everyone's complaints and give solutions/ do something for them, she saw some complainant there... They both were fighting and there was a lady who was standing in the corner crying!

As Hukum sa was on his office, Data Hukum sa & Raja sa were gone for some work she didn't saw anyone there so she thought to go there and listen to them maybe she could help them...

Whereas Former Rani Sa was going to the place to see the complaints but stops after seeing Radhika there, she wanted to go further but stood Thinking it as it was the time to see how Radhika will handle the situation how will be Radhika as a Queen -

In the royal courtyard, the heated exchange between the two men had caught the attention of almost everyone present there, Radhika, with her grace and regal demeanor, approached them, her presence commanding an air of authority. As they continued to bicker,shouting & fighting with each other, Radhika stood there like a pillar of patience and composure. The two individuals face which was flushed with anger, As they exchanged glances, they couldn't help but notice the serene determination in her eyes.

Radhika's voice, soft yet authoritative, gently cut through the chaotic clamor. "Aap humein Apni mushkil batayenge tabhi hum Aapki madad kar payenge na kaka Sa to Kripya Aap ek ek karke humein bataiyee hum sab sun rahe Hain!" Her words seemed to have a magical effect as their agitated voices gradually turned into hushed tones. The two, once adversaries, now realized the absurdity of their behavior. Memories of their beloved Raja Sa, the man who had been their mentor and guide, flooded back. He had taught them the importance of unity, understanding, and respect.

they began to recount their grievances. Radhika listened intently, her eyes focused on their lips, catching every word they said.

But as they spoke, the tension between them rose once again, like a fire reigniting with each mention of their troubles. They spoke over each other, their voices intertwining in a chaotic dance of frustration.

Radhika, undeterred by their tumultuous behavior, gently interjected, "I understand that emotions are running high, but in order for me to help, I need each of you to express your thoughts one at a time."

They exchanged another glance, the realization dawning that Radhika was genuinely trying to help them
So, With a deep breath, one of them began to explain the situation, narrating his version of events. Radhika listened attentively, her expressions reflecting genuine concern. As he finished, the other individual shared his side, revealing a perspective that had been hidden amidst the anger.