TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
BAD TRIP

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      "OKAY, THIS IS the first stop," Pelle announced as they came to a stop in the middle of an open field that had a small road in the middle

"OKAY, THIS IS the first stop," Pelle announced as they came to a stop in the middle of an open field that had a small road in the middle. As Joanne peered out of the window, she noticed that there were small groups of people spread about the tall grass and flowers. There was an obvious separation between the people, those dressed in the white clothes she had seen in the photos Pelle showed her, and those in normal clothes, like her.

    "This is it?" Josh inquired, already putting on his analytical glasses to begin working on his research.

    "Not quite," Pelle was the first one to exit the car, "almost."

     The rest of the group followed after, taking in the fresh air. The field was magnificent, with large, thick trees that surrounded it. It could have felt suffocating, but it didn't. It felt alluring.

    "Pelle!" A masculine voice called out in the distance.

    Pelle turned at the voice and walked away from the group, making his way to the small group. His friends all awkwardly watched as he spoke to them, then turned over his shoulder, waving them over to him and the new people.

     "Hey, guys, so these are younger people from my village. They're also returning from their trips outside." Pelle waved for them to follow his actions as he began to walk towards the group that pointed at, "Come on over."

     Joanne began to follow the group, standing near the back beside Dani as they made their way through the thick but insanely green grass. Pelle shouted, "Hey! These are my friends from America."

    Joanne sped up as Christian slowed, allowing him and Dani to have some alone time as she caught up with Mark who was struggling to walk through nature.

     The girl smiled, "This place is beautiful."

"Yeah, whatever." Mark huffed. He was walking like a drunk man trying to keep his balance on a plank. And if Mark was actually walking on a plank...let's just say he wouldn't be on the plank anymore. "Dude, there's so many bugs."

"Then don't look down." Joanne advised with a teasing voice, "Then there are no bugs."

"No." Mark objected, "Then I just can't see them."

"But you won't know they're there," Joanne said, and Mark looked like he was beginning to consider this. That was until she added, "Until they're crawling all over you while you're sleeping."

"You...!" Mark glared at her as she began to rush forward toward the group. She stopped beside Josh and heard Mark grumble, "Bitch!"

Joanne simply faced forward and ignored him, eager to meet the new people.