SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
HAPPY DRINK 

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "ME?" WAS THE first word out of Dani's lips

     "ME?" WAS THE first word out of Dani's lips. At the other's excited confirmation, Dani asked, "Why?"

     "You won!" Dagny cried out.

     "Oh Dani, that's wonderful!" Joanne piped, still feeling giddy while reaching for Dani's hands, but they were taken by Dagny who began to pull her friend away from her. Sooner than later, Dani was completely out of view, and Joanne was stuck in the buzzing crowd of Hårgan's.

     Joanne watched her friend being swarmed by the crowd from the back where some were still raising their jazz hands. She walked slowly, trying to comprehend what was occurring. But little made sense.

     "W-What's happening?" Chrisitan's voice was beside her as he was suddenly caught up.

     "I don't know," Joanne admitted, still feeling like an outsider in her own body. Her voice sounded weird as it echoed through her mind. Then she turned to Christian, finding him shivering slightly. She couldn't control her words and blurted, "You look like shit."

     "I feel like shit." He spoke.

     Joanne's attention was turned when a hand grasped her own, and she was being pulled away from Christian by a girl she didn't know. "Come, we take photo."

     Joanne was dragged by the girl, but no one came for Christian. Instead, as she was posed in the crowd, blending in with the Hårga she stared outwards at Christian, who watched from afar. The photo went by fast, and it felt like before she could blink everyone was moving again.

Joanne felt her arm being grabbed by a larger one as she was being pulled along once more. Only this time it was Pelle, who looked excited as all hell (even that was underexaggerating it, he was practically buzzing where he stood). He gushed, "Dani's the May Queen!"

     "Yeah." Joanne knew she sounded distracted, but admittedly, she was. Her eyes were stuck on her friend who was currently climbing onto a platform carried by four Hårgan. Dani was lifted into the air and brought all the way to the dining table meanwhile those around her sang. She couldn't help but look around in panic, but she was stuck, as always.

     Even as they sat down at the table, she found herself placed away from all she knew, that was, except Pelle. He was still right beside her. Christian however was across the table and down a few people, looking worse and worse by the second. Dani was the opposite, being fawned over by everyone at the head of the table. Hell, no one even sat down or grabbed their utensils until she did.