🦋 Chapter 23🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Hope your ok.
Artist(s): Olivia Rodrigo.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Assar's POV)

🦋
There was once a life I enjoyed, I don't think I'm ever going to get that again, I found out that dad sent both my mums out of the house and hardly let's the rest of my siblings come to visit us.

I kept asking them repeatedly why but they only gave me the answers I'm used to 'he needs space and will come to get us soon'.

That's like the dumbest excuse ever, he's been married to my mum's for more than 25 years now and he just threw them out of the house like it meant nothing, how cruel can my father ever be. I've started to hate him which is wrong but I don't feel he deserves any love from me either.

Speaking of love, how could I forget I'm married, I've not seen Arman even once in this past 3 months, the last time I saw him was when he forced himself on me and left with Halima ever since I haven't heard or set my eyes on them both and I'm glad about that.

I can't even believe Umar's cold attitude has changed towards me, both my mums even likes him a lot and I've come to find out that his actually a distant cousin of mine cause his, Mum Maimuna's nephew and since she's not my biological mother his not related to me by blood rather by bond but his surely Rukkaya, Mukhtar and Maryam's biological cousin.

"Assar, what do you think about this place" Umar said showing me a picture of a restaurant on Instagram, his actually planning on taking my mum and I out after a long time and well after everything we've been through deciding on where to go is a big issue.

"I don't know about this, what if we bump into Arman and Halima" I asked remembering the two people I hated the most after my dad.

"Stop worrying about them besides I'll be there if they try to cause any problem they'll have me to deal with" Umar said in the warmest tone ever, having him around is sure a pain killer, he knows very well how to calm me and is a good protector.

"Superman?" I said raising a brow at him teasingly

"No just regular Umar, Umar Muhammad" he said giving me a smirk as I shook my head, his cute.

"So tell me what do you think of the restaurant, or will you prefer the beach?" he asked

"What about an aquarium or an art gallery?" I asked as he looked at me

"You prefer nature and creativity?" He asked as I nodded

"Yes, it relaxes me a lot" I said as he smiled

"Alright then we can go to an aquarium tomorrow and an art gallery maybe next time, Is that okay by you?" He asked

"Yes that'll be nice" I responded giving him a warm smile

"I'll leave now, I need to go somewhere with Kabir, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He said getting up to leave

"Okay, take care" I responded giving him a small smile and he walked out of the living room bidding goodbye to my two mums in the kitchen before waving one last time at me and then leaving.