Chapter 12: The Perfect Feast

Ling Yaoyao has never gone through systematic learning, and all virtual supplementary foods she made were her own creations.

After many customers' trials, Ling Yaoyao now has a certain understanding of the effects of her virtual supplementary food.

In order not to destroy the main taste of the food itself, she often only uses mental energy to process some ingredients. These ingredients are also medicinal materials, so they can also be processed like medicine.

But she was not too certain. Ling Yaoyao sometimes treats a small part of the main ingredients in a pharmacological way, while the rest are processed in the same way as food ingredients...

In short, it is a mix and match!

Except that the final product is a product of supplementary food, Ling Yaoyao's production process is completely wild, very non-academic.

The good thing about the food produced in this way is that it tastes very good, and even a bit more delicious than ordinary food made by robots. This is also the source of the name of Ling Yaoyao's shop, "Ancient China Gourmet House," and the most important reason for its popularity!

In the supplementary food section, most foods are almost equal to dark cuisine. But food in the "Ancient China Gourmet House" shop is comparable to the cooking skills of a five-star robot chef restaurant, which is simply wonderful work! She was highly noticed!

in two forms, rounded and sharp, whichever is more convenient.

However, there was no mention of such an abnormal situation in the original owner's mental power in the original novel.

Ling Yaoyao didn't know if it was related to the green star blood lineage on her body or something happened to the mental power of this body after she came over.

then sent an application for an interview.

Ling Yaoyao didn't want to have too much contact with Xiao Qi. Even though Xiao Qi was out of the circle of the top talents of the younger generation because of his mental disability, his surname is Xiao.

She refused Xiao Qi's request for an interview and only replied quietly, "Well, I will participate in this competition. In the future, if I can make supplementary foods in reality, I can send you a copy. Of course, there will be a charge."

Xiao Qi kept staring at her so much and asked Taoshi platform to recommend her position. Wasn't all of that effort just for that?

However, it is absolutely impossible for her to be his exclusive food assistant therapist.

"I have something to do, so leave it at this first."

After speaking, Ling Yaoyao turned off her communication system.

Xiao Qi on the other side: ...this sister named Eleven is really very private!

At her level, it is certainly not a problem for Eleven to enter the competition's second stage to cook in real world.

However, he cared about just whether the supplementary food she made in the real world would be as delicious and magical as the one on Star Network. He became more and more curious about what this "Eleven" looked like.