💀 Membership Application 💀

If you've read the 'How the Club Works' chapter and you think you have what it takes to join this community and your book meets the requirements, then please continue on

🛑PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER, INCLUDING FOOTNOTES! 🛑

Before your application is accepted, we will:

💀Check your account to make sure you have been on Wattpad for at least six months.

💀Screen the book you would like to list in the club. We scan the first chapter or two for the quality of the writing and any possible Wattpad violations. We will never turn down your book based on the genre or orientation of your characters.*

💀If your book qualifies, we will then assign you a book to complete a mock round review. All potential members must complete a trial within the specified time (usually 1 week) to ensure directions can be followed and that they can give constructive feedback. If the mock round is not completed correctly, you will be notified that it's wrong. We won't tell you where the problem is. You'll have to read the comment guidelines again and figure it out on your own. Also, there are dozens of comments in our admins books that should help you see where your errors are.

💀If accepted, you will then start your month trial period when the next round posts.

We will immediately turn down your application if:

❌You have crude or juvenile information in your bio

❌You have a crude username

❌If your book requires more help than this club can give

❌If your book potentially violates Wattpad guidelines*

APPLICATIONWe are using a Google Form for our application process

APPLICATION
We are using a Google Form for our application process. To receive this form, please post a comment requesting an application that tells us why you would like to join PIP. In the comment, please tag 5 other Wattpad users you think might be interested in joining.

We'd love it if you'd also give a shoutout to @prettyinpunkbc on your profile/message board to get the word out!

Once we receive your completed application, we will contact you regarding the mock round. Looking forward to having you join us!