🌼Round 123🌼

💀Happy May!!💀
💀🌼💀

This round will run from Friday, May 3, 2024, until 11:59 p.m. (23:59) PST on Friday, May 31, 2024. Your assignment must be completed by the deadline or you will get a strike unless you've previously notified us.

I apologize for the delay in getting this round posted. If anyone needs extra time because of the lost days, please let me know either in a message to AmyMarieZ on Discord or as an inline comment on this paragraph.

On that note, as most of you have probably learned, Wattpad will be removing the private messaging feature on May 6th. Our Discord server will become the primary means of communication. If you are not already a member of our Discord, please make an inline comment on this paragraph and tag AmyMarieZ to request a link to join. If you cannot join Discord, please also make an inline comment here and tag AmyMarieZ to let me know and we will figure out a work around for communication.

You may see a message next to your name in this round if you have outstanding assignments or portions of your assignments from Round 122 to complete. I'm testing out this way of notifying members because the private message feature will be removed soon. If you see this message, make sure to complete the missed portion of your assignment before the end of the round!

With that out of the way, let's get on with May!

The Wheel of Destiny has chosen this round's Story Spotlight...

🥁 Drumroll please! 🥁

TheQueenofGremlins - Creature of Creation

Just a refresher on our comment guidelines (PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM!):

💀Read 2 chapters of each of your group member's stories. Prologues under 1K words or a 5-minute reading time (per Wattpad) do not count as a chapter. This is only for prologues. If something is clearly marked as a chapter and is under 1K or less than Wattpad's designated reading time of 5 minutes, then you still read the one chapter. If this is unclear, please ask the club or one of the management team for clarification.

💀Comment at least 2 in-line comments per chapter.

💀Start you're final comment with #PIPBK. You may start all of your comments with the hashtag, but it is not required.

💀For end of chapter comments - on each chapter you read - (also known as final review) please don't be generic. Give constructive feedback of at least 5 lines. This does not count as an inline comment. If you are using the #PIPBK on all comments, please mark your end of chapter comments with "Chapter Review" or "Final Review" or any wording to make it stand out from your inline comments.