Chp. 4: Major R.B.F.

Eesome (Adjective)-

"Pleasing to the eye."

Marianne's POV:

Marianne's POV:

"I wasn't expecting the school to be so large." I laugh, glancing around the room curiously as all of my peers sit and talk. I shift my attention back to Daisy, "There are lots of kids attending this school, huh??"

"Yep." Daisy nods, sighing tiredly, "This place is always buzzing with annoying kids..."

"I'm sure they're not all annoying!!" I smile, shrugging a bit, "Some of them have got to be cool!! I'm sure of it!!!" With that being said, I take a moment to look around the room once again.

Lots and lots of people.

My old school could never.

As I look around the room, I can't help but feel as if...

Someone is watching me??

I freeze at the feeling, trying to pinpoint why I would feel that way. I search all faces and slowly turn around. As soon as I do, we make eye contact.

Sawyer?!!

He's sitting in the furthest corner of the room. No one sitting next to him, and a hood was pulled over his head. Tuffs of his dark brown, loose curls peek from under his hood as his dark brown eyes stare at me. I pause, surprised to see him here.

Wow!! That's crazy!!! What are the odds that we'd be attending the same school?!!

I give a small wave, smiling a little, but he rolls his eyes, mouthing something, and looks down at his desk. He then turns away from me, gazing out of the window next to him.

I blink a few times, not expecting that before turning away. I stare at my hands on the desk, deep in thought as I recall our previous interactions.

He turned away. Well, that really shouldn't be a surprise to me. He made it clear he doesn't particularly like me very much.

Plus, he even told me to leave him 'the hell' alone...

I gnaw on my bottom lip, getting lost in the sauce that is my wild mind.

And it was right after he had helped me that he said that too.

It was kind of a funny situation...

...

Hmmm.

Funny. Yes.

But not funny 'haha'. Funny "weird'.

"Marianne??"

I look to my right and find Daisy staring at me with concern in her eyes, "You alright?? You've gone all quiet on me."