take you by the hand

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

and the second divine guardian of god arrives, the son of the sky.

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"please allow me to take the messy ones, [name]-chwan."

gently taking the dirty dishes from the girl, sanji gave her a gentle smile and placed them on the sink where luffy was currently washing- well... breaking them, actually.

"thanks sanji!"

[name] gave him a thumbs up before zooming off, probably off to unintentionally charm another woman for simply asking for their orders or something.

while it was fun for [name] since it boosts her ego, it could get quite troubling sometimes, and what i mean by that is...

"that man is married, and he has kids."

nami narrowed her eyes at the said man who eyed [name]'s form up and down, while she listed their orders down.

despite dressing in a more masculine style, i guess she still pulls men. i mean, no shade to the men who are into that.

but not for nami, no no no. she's pissed for reasons that she doesn't know herself.

usopp dipped his bread on his soup but flinched when he caught sight of nami's crumpled expression, one hand clutching onto the cloth of the table while the other holding her spoon that's not bent in an awkward way.

"uhhh nami, you good?"

"huh? oh yeah, totally good. i'm doing amazing."

nami replied almost sarcastically, forcing a smile on her face as she looked away from [name].

'they're watching me... i have to look awesome and elegant so i can impress them. heh.'

[name] thought, sweating a bit as she fixed her posture and began walking to the kitchen, giving the orders to the cooks.

she then came across luffy who was thrown out of the kitchen for apparently breaking half of the unwashed piles of dishes, which didn't surprise [name] at all.

it's one of the reasons why luffy never did house chores back when they were little.

"sooo, you'll be serving with me. i bet i can do better than you."

[name] bumped her hips with his, and luffy scratched the back of his head mindlessly, not really bothered by her one-sided competition.

"yeah sure, i'm not really good at this and you're good at charming people, [name]."

"...you're such a sweetheart. i take everything i said back."

[name] turned her back to the boy as she covered her mouth, sniffing and fanning her face before she could cry tears of wholesomeness.