Turning the tide

Continent of Embéron, Eastern Kingdoms, Eldership of Vondelia

A.P.C 9,005 , Month of Erebor 28th, Day of Roaring Seas

In the Fortified City of Minas-Alith

Location of Minas-Alith

Army Positions

Along the towering walls of the City of Minas-Alith, a last bastion stood resolute, defending the central Oviina basin against the relentless onslaught of Itranad and Zundar. Amongst the ranks of human, dwarf, and halfling soldiers, one figure stood out—a venerable old man with a flowing silver beard. This was Gandörfen the Wise, a renowned wizard of the Eastern Kingdoms, gripping his magical staff with unwavering determination.

The city garrison, even its bravest warriors, wore expressions of fear as they stared out at the massive army of Itranad and Zundar, an enemy force nearly five times their number. Soon, the deafening sound of horns followed by roars erupted from the enemy ranks, and the thunderous barrage of trebuchets and catapults, along with the ominous advance of siege towers and soldiers, began.

As trebuchet projectiles rained down upon the city, cries of horror echoed through the ranks of guards and citizens alike.

"AHHHH! Ah, this... this is a head!" cried one as the barbaric forces of Itranad and Zundar launched the severed heads of villagers and fallen soldiers into the city.

However, amidst the visible turmoil and demoralization among the inhabitants and city guards, Wizard Gandörfen raised his old but resolute voice, his determination cutting through the chaos.

"BRAVE MEN OF MINAS-ALITH!! HOLD YOUR POSITION!"

He continued, his voice carrying a weight of wisdom and resolve.