Letter girl

Author's POV:

"Good morning bava!" Rudra greeted venu with a yawn before stretching his body with a groan.

"Keep it to yourself bava, It's almost afternoon!" Venu replied sarcastically putting on his watch.

"So what! it's day off today. No work! No college!" Rudra remarked. It's a weekend. Since their company was newly founded they usually work on weekends too. But just yesterday they cracked a big investment which is going to be a great turning point in their career so they wanted to give themselves a little bit rest, so they took off today.

"Seems like lover boy has a date." Rudra teased a bit to which venu just laughed with a tiny tint of blush at the corner of his ears. We don't even need to take her name, just the thought of her makes him all giddy and blush-y. He was totally whipped.

"When are you going to propose her?" Rudra asked with a snicker looking at his flushed friend. He was in love with pavan's sister Lahari from 5 years. It was love at first sight. Though he never dared to talk with her everyone knows what were his feelings towards her. It was visible to everyone through his awkward gestures and flushed behaviour infront of her. Their both family members know it but they stayed silent to let him inform them himself. They were happy to give their daughter to him as they were seeing him from five years. They don't have any problem with their relationship even before knowing he was rich. After finding out he was a rich kid they hesitate a little bit but venu assured them with his behaviour. Even the girl knows what he feels for her and matter of fact she feels the same too. she was two years younger than him and was in her final year of graduation. At first she was good with his flushed behaviour, but even after 3 years he was just stick to his platonic love and didn't dare to utter a word with her. He was just happy with silently seeing her from afar and giving gifts at birthdays or special days. He would just disappear in the whole month of raksha bandhan every year in the fear of what if she tied rakhi to him too just like she ties to his friends. Everyone just laugh at his behaviour. So after three years when he completed his graduation, she took charge of this relationship when she was just joined in graduation, and without even expressing their feelings they were on talking terms. They know what they feel for each other, they were sure of each other's feelings yet they didn't say it out loud. He went to their house whenever he has free time, talk to her family and look at her to his hearts content along a little talk with her in the presence of her parents and come back. This is how their love story is going on happily.

"Soon, she has her final exams in few months, after that I was thinking of proposing her to marriage." Venu told his friend with a deep breath.

"Wow! So finally I'm going to eat your wedding banquet!" Rudra exclaimed to which venu just nodded with a charming smile of his own. He was waiting for that day from so long. So finally he was settled, his business was doing well. So he thought to propose her after her studies. He planned to get engaged to her first then if she has no problem they'll get married or if she wants time he was ready to give her.

"Are you sure about this. I mean marriage and all are you ready for this. I don't want you to force my sister to take haste decisions." Rudra went to protective mode as she was the only sister to all three brothers Pavan, Rudra and Ram. Apart from Pavan all are single child's in their families, so they all are equally protective of her.

"Very sure. And don't worry I would give her all the time in the world, I just want to get engage to her first so that I could talk to her without any restrictions and took her on dates with a right." He explained to which Rudra satisfied.

"But I'm worried about you." Venu stated after sometime.

"Why?" Rudra frowned.

"Atleast I know who I'm loving. But you don't even know who you're loving. You're getting seriously deep into this relationship day by day. I was just worried what would happen to you after we left from here. In two months our exams would be completed and the time our parents granted us would be ending. We have to go back to our original places. We don't even know who is she yet. What if we can't find her. What happens to you after that." Venu tried to explain his friend about the situation he was in with an exasperated sigh and dropped himself on the opposite couch exhaustedly with so much worry for his friend cum brother.