Guard My Heart

Hey my lovelies! I posted a new story with a completely different plot! But I believe that it has a bright future! I love you guys all so much and you're all amazing fans! Please read it and tell me what you this! Here is the summary!! 

Guard My Heart: 

Asher McKinnon has always dreamt of being on of King Arthur's knights. After eccessive training and hardship, he becomes just that. At the age of eighteen, he is by the King's side as one of his trusty knights that are known for their cunning and to be undefeated. They go on countless adventures and rescues, there is hardly time for love. 

Kaylein Pendragon is the daughter of King Arthur. She is well protected and isolated from any male contact, except for her fathers and Lancelot, who is very much an Uncle to her. Kaylein has known of Asher, she has seen him in the halls. She finds an interest in him. 

The two are forbidden to be together. The last thing Arthur would do is give his daughter up to a foolish young knight. But what would Asher do for love? 

This story is not completely based off of King Arthur. There are many versions and many tales, this is sort of my own. I will try to go off of the basics, but there will be differences! This is not Arthur's story, it is Asher's and Kaylein's! It will be a great story! I hope you read and enjoy it!

Please read it! I believe you will all enjoy it! :) 

Xoxo Charlotte