CHAPTER 11

Smut warning ;)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP..!!
Damn, why did I open that bathroom door and see him naked and masturbating alone?

Is he not embarrassed?

He seems not to be shy about it. Is that normal? Usually, people are shy when someone caught them masturbating, right? But he isn't shy about it and asked me to finish it.

At first, I didn't want to suck it, but I'm curious as hell how a dick tastes, and my gut feeling when I felt his dick bulge on my ass was right. He has a big dick..!! Fuck..! 

Tell me how to remove that image from my head. His dick keeps popping on my head, and I regret sucking him off. He will use my mouth every time he wants a release. I don't want to give my virginity to him so easily, but his touch, his dick—everything about him starts to invade my mind.

I need to go to sleep. He already fell asleep after I sucked him. Now he is hugging me from behind tightly. I can't remove his hands.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Hmm...
What's this? I'm feeling so good right now.
I open my eyes and I see Anthony's face between my legs. Shit..!

"Fany..?! What are you doing??" I try to move my body, but Anthony's hands hold my legs.

"Wake you up, of course." He answers it while sucking my clit.

"No..!! Fuck..!"

He inserts two of his fingers into my wet pussy. His fingers are scissoring inside and moving so fucking well. 

"Please. Please, Fany...!" I plead as he brings me into the high so easily.

My body starts to shake as the orgasm blasts into my body. He doesn't stop it. He keeps curling his fingers—it hit that spot that made my body tremble.

"You are so beautiful, Bella." He whispers and sucks my clit again—hard this time.

"Oh God..!" Just when I want to burst again into another orgasm, Anthony retreats his fingers.

"Fuck..! Why did you stop..?!!"

"You are so greedy." He wickedly smirks and stands up.

"I hate you so fucking much..!" I yell and go to the bathroom immediately.

Fuck, why did he deny it? I'm so horny right now. I pee and take a bath, trying to ignore my horny body. How many days until this honeymoon is over?

If he keeps doing this, I can't bear it. I will give myself as an offering for sure. Every place that he touches is so damn good.

When I step outside the bathroom, Anthony already blocks my way.

"What now, Fany??" I roll my eyes again.

He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. He's crazy..!

"Can you cook something for me? Every time you cook something, it's delicious." He asks nicely.