Captain Coldy

I walked further towards that person to get a better look at him but it was soo crowdy and I lost him in it!

Even though I wanted to look for him, I had to head towards forest or I would be late to meet Tsubasa.

"Hey, I hope I didn't make you wait for too long." I said while approaching him as I saw him standing beside a bey dish carved out of a wooden log.

"No, I was just getting some things ready. You're right on time." He said with calmness in his voice and I smiled.

"You prepared this bey dish?! It's awesome!!" I praised, impressed by the small bowl like stadium in front of me.

"Glad you liked it." He flashed a small smile and I think I saw his ears getting red.

"Soo how do we start?" I asked him, my voice clearly giving away my bubbling excitement.

He let out a chuckle and began to instruct me about the basics.

This must be a dream!! When did my life became this interesting and exciting??! I can't believe yet that I have met all of them, have a bitbeast and I'm learning beyblading!!!

"You're not dreaming. So, let's start, shall we?" He said, a soft small unnoticeable amused smile playing on his lips.

He read my mind??

"I didn't read your mind, just your excitement is clear enough to understand what you might be thinking." He told me.

He's surely reading my mind! Hmphh!

I launched Stranzer and it was spinning well! Though, not for too long! It again got out of control and began to spin away from us. If Tsubasa hadn't stopped him with his own blade, it would have wrecked havoc in the forest worse than the last time!

I'm really on cloud nine to have Stranzer but it's soo hard to control it when I don't even know the basics!

By the end, I did get some basics, to move it forward, backward, right and left but I still can't make it turn when it's speed is high.

"It's good for day one. You'll learn it soon." He said as he turned to leave saying "I shall take my leave now. Be careful on your way back home. Take eagle with you."

Eagle, his bitbeast, which was sitting on a nearby tree, who was watching me running behind my bey every now and then, flew down and sat on his shoulder.

"Thanks but it's fine, I'll go by myself." I said but he was reluctant to let me leave alone saying that the forest can be dangerous. By now, eagle had returned to sit on the tree branch.

"It's fine. I still have some time before I return, so I'll roam a bit around." I finally told him embarrassed, thinking that he would find me strange.

"Even he can accompany you. He would like to explore the forest too." He said "In addition, your bitbeast seems to like his company."

When I heard this, I glanced at Stranzer as he was sitting on the branch beside eagle, trying to talk with him and I facepalmed while Tsubasa laughed.

"Enjoy your time. I'll leave now." He said and within seconds, he was out of sight.

I glanced at the duo sitting on the tree and began walking while they both followed behind while talking with each other.

"You know, I was so bored all these years without a wielder, it's fun to get out of control once in a while to trouble her hehe." I caught Stranzer's voice as he said so.

"Shouldn't... you help her with learning beyblading?" I heard eagle asking.

Atleast someone is thoughtful! My bitbeast is a jerk!! Will see him later!