A Clumsy Troublemaker

"MAIRA!!!! HELP ME!!!!" Stranzer came screaming through air, totally petrified, Eagle following him close.

My eyes immediately widened as I glanced at Free. He was looking at them indifferently.

Both of the bitbeasts came rushing and hid behind me.

They just totally blew away the covers!! What are they so scared of?!!

He peeked from behind me "D-Did he.. go a-away?" His voice came shaky but I was just too occupied with being frozen to notice that.

What do I do?? Free is right here! He saw both of them and to ensure that I'm beheaded properly, they even rushed to me to hide!! He'll murder me if he figures out that the blade yesterday was mine!

Wait- he doesn't know about Stranzer, he'll think that he's Dranzer! I'm not dead ye-

"Aahhh!! He's here!! Why are you just standing??! Do something and save your Stranzy!!! Do you want your bitbeast to die this young??!" He yelled and I felt like turning into a stone and breaking into pieces.

I'm dead!! Just somebody prepare my grave please!

As if this bitbeast of mine wasn't enough, Free spoke up, "Your bitbeast is saying something. Why are you not replying him?"

His tone was plain and void of any emotions and that made it scarier.. he looks just soo normal!

Come on! I had to do so many things before dying! I wanted to meet my online friends! Cause a bit of trouble with them! Trying all the crazy adventure sports! I wanted to master Stranzer's powers! I wanted to battle you all once at the least! I'm not even a graduate yet!

That's when Fafnir came into view, raging with fury as he glared at both of them.

Great! My sweet adorable bitbeast managed to piss off the wielder as well as the bitbeast!!

"Stop." Free said and Fafnir did stop, still glaring at the duo hiding behind me.

"What did you both do?!" I glared at the duo as if I would shoot laser at them right now.

"W-we didn't do a-anything.. w-we were playing a-and didn't know he was sleeping there." Stranzer said with teary eyes, giving me the most innocent look he could manage.

Then he dived into my bag and peeked out of it, looking petrified. Only his tiny wings and small face was visible as he said in a shaky voice "H-he is scary!! He's following us like a scary furious dragon for just disturbing his sleep!!"

I sighed. Why is my bitbeast soo clumsy and childish??!! What does he mean by 'like a scary furious dragon'? Fafnir is literally a dragon!

"Fafnir." Free said intimidatingly, while giving him a stern look. Fafnir gave one last look to the poor two bitbeasts and went to sit on Free's shoulder.

I'm literally screaming in my mind! My bitbeast's best power is to doom it's wielder!!

Free cleared his throat deeply, getting my attention as I flashed him a nervous smile.

"Uhh.. I.. this... A-actually..." I started and again, my anxiety kicked in, snatching the words right out of my mouth and making me spit out things that doesn't make sense from any angle!!

"I'm waiting for some elaboration when you calm down." He said with a strange cold aura.

I took a deep breath and looked around, wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans and smiling at him anxiously.

We sat down on the bank as I began with the explanation, keeping in mind to not spill out anything about Tsubasa as I promised him.

"Soo.. after I returned Dranzer, I was still seeing his glimpses and hearing voices calling out to me and that turned out to be Stranzer. He asked me to get a beyblade so he could explain me things without draining out my energy. When I talked to Kenny about beyblade, he directly gave me this blade that he and Dizzi had already prepared for some reasons. I got so excited as it was a wish come true moment for me, so I launched it and..." I trailed off, mulling over the fact that how do I continue explaining about what happened next but I didn't need to complete it as Free finished it for me.