Rewriting Lock and Key!

Hey friends!

If you haven't checked out Lock and Key already, you totally should!

I started it in September of 2021, which was a couple of months before my life kind of went to shit. Since then, I have moved out of my childhood home and to a new, much bigger town, got a full-time retail job, bought a car, got a new job that I love, quit the crappy retail job, my dad got married, and I gained a whole new family, had the biggest lost of my life when my brother died, moved again and so much more.

Needless to say, my life over the past couple of years has been insane, and over that time, I only wrote 10 chapters.

Not only could I barely remember what I was writing, but I also just didn't feel connected to it anymore.

I'm not the same person I was two years ago; my writing should reflect that. Not to mention when I started this story set in Salt Lake City, Utah, I lived in a small town in Utah and barely knew anything about the big city. Now I live here and have a completely different view of it.

I've been feeling inspired to continue Lock and Key lately, but I need to feel like it's my book and it's relevant to me.

So, the first 10 chapters are being redone, I'm not just throwing them away, more like a revamp. I'm going over them, to help me remember where I am with it and to see it in its full picture, not just 10 chapters I wrote sporadically across two years.

Anyway. One day I will probably edit this one too. Not right now, though.

I've already posted the first five revamped chapters! I'm hoping to get them done within the next week or two and then start trying (no promises. Life is crazy) to write a chapter every week or so. Might be more often, might be less, who knows.

Anyway, this one is almost at 500k reads which is insane! I will literally die if it reaches half a million reads!

Please make sure to Like! Comment! and Share! Both this book and Lock and Key! See Josie get her happily ever after!

Much Love!

-Kassie