III

Before you knew it, she grabbed your arm and made you sit on her lap, she took the collar off the floor and whispered in your ear.

"What is it, isn't pink your favourite colour Y/N?"

She put the collar around your neck and tightened it, the tag tingling a little, she made you stand up in front of her.

"You are perfect gata."

She laughed and stood up as well, you took a step back, you had no years to cry, no words to yell, you were just horrified.

She took your hand and opened the door, the soldiers all turned around, they were confused you didn't have a single scratch on your body, but then, their eyes fell on the collar and they froze.

"What are you looking at cabrones go back to work."

She yelled at them, everyone looked away and got back to what they were doing, but you knew all their thoughts were on you.

Valeria pushed you forward and you started walking again.

You exited the building, her car was waiting outside, she pointed at the passenger seat and you entered the car. As soon as you sit, you burst out crying.

"What is it mi gatita aren't you happy? I promise you are going to love your new life."

She caressed your cheek gently.

"Now stop crying, I don't want to see your pretty face ruined by tears."

Her tone was harsh again, she began driving.

You held your face in your hands, trying to calm down. After a few seconds her hand was on your thigh, you gasped.

"Don't fight it darling, you are going to love it."

Your eyes widened as you felt her hand slowly going up, caressing every part of your thigh.

"I want to touch your skin conijeta."

She said in a soft tone, you squirmed scared.

"I wish I could rip these pants off your legs right now, and feel every inch of you, your body is now mine love."

She stopped the car on a driveway before she could continue.

"We are home gatita."

She got out of the car me opened your door, you got out and looked around.
There was a huge white house in front of you, surrounded by a beautiful garden filled with flowers and beautiful exotic trees and plants.

It was the most beautiful house you'd ever seen, but it was surrounded by security, huge men carrying more than two guns each, everywhere.

One of them approached you, and got near you to search you, Valeria raised one finger and he took several steps back.

"You don't touch her, none of you will ever touch her, got it?"

She growled.

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am."

The big man, acting like a scared puppy when talking to her, you grew more and more scared by the second.

She grabbed your waist and made you walk towards the main entrance.

"If any of them gets too close to you, you tell me right away, got it?"

She sounded almost angry.

She opened the front door, and shoved you inside.

"Now we are going to have fun pet."

✩Authors note✩
Hiii, for the next chapter I would like to ask you guys to give some requests on what you want, because I want it to be perfect, since it's fully the begging of the story, and I want y'all to enjoy it as much as possible.
I wanted to thank everyone of your the support you are giving me, because even just one comment means a lot to me. Hope you liked it 💗