V

"Be a good girl and open your legs wide for me now gata."

You tried crawling away, but she grabbed you by your waist and pulled you under her, her hand went to your pussy, her fingers slowly caressing it over your panties.

"Look how wet your are for me Y/N."

She chuckled, she made you lay on your back and started kissing your chest again, with her fingers she started rubbing your clit.

You moaned, her touch felt so good...
But no, no, it was wrong, very wrong.
Wasn't it?

She ripped your panties off and you almost screamed again.

"Open your legs, now."

She was tired of your resistance, she started talking with an angry tone, you couldn't risk it.

Slowly, you opened your legs, trying to take your time, Valeria used her hands to open your legs, swiftly and quickly.

Eagerly she went down, she started licking your pussy as you squirmed and moaned.

"You like this don't you gatita?"

"Y-yes mami"

Your own words shocked you, what was she doing to your mind?

She laughed and stopped, leaving you needy, as if your body moved by itself,  you tried making her go back to licking your pussy, pulling her back.

"Oh no no gatita, you'll wait."

She got off the bed and walked to a drawer, you were expecting who knows what, but she simply pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one.

But you weren't yourself anymore, you needed her.

You jumped off the bed and and ran to her kissing her neck, trying to get any reaction from her, she laughed and kept smoking, without doing anything.

"You'll have to beg."

✩Authors note✩
Yes tonight I felt evil, you'll have to wait just a bit, I'll try to write the chapter asap, if it gets to 7 votes in 24h I swear I will do it in less than a day, because I appreciate so much all of your comments and all of the votes.
I'm sorry for my absence but as I said, I'm very busy with school, let's say I could write a chapter every month? Ofc I'll write the next asap, but for all the other ones I'll try to post regularly, because I feel bad for leaving y'all like this 😭😭
Again, thank you all so much, hope you enjoyed 💗💗💗💗